Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2016/17 Dobber Pro - Campbell League

The Wolverine

Default Re: 2016/17 Dobber Pro - Campbell League

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    No goalie-goalie for hf this year!
    Did you decide to change your drafting tact?!
    Not too much but I didn't want goalies that early unless it was Holtby or Price. Last year I got my goalies in the second and third rounds (Tavares in the first), and I didn't have the turn pick. I knew it was a risk that I would miss out on the top ones come my third pick at 39 (Luongo was the last of a large group of goalies that I ranked higher, thankfully got him at least) but I felt it important to get offense early and surprised it was Pavelski and Tarasenko (due to more goalie picks above me). Happy with both of them, given they are big shooters and can use them on the wing, considering my centre depth.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I like the Pavelski & Tarasenko picks!
    Nice flex in Pavelski too - can be helpful.

Your team should be good-to-great if Lu can put up 90% of last year's stats... we'll see there.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    I like the Pavelski & Tarasenko picks!
    Nice flex in Pavelski too - can be helpful.

Your team should be good-to-great if Lu can put up 90% of last year's stats... we'll see there.
    Thought you'd like them, or at least one of them.

Yeah hoping he can be solid again, and for Anderson to be steady enough (2.5-2.6 would be fine by me) and not get hurt of course.

I have to say...I wish one of these years I can make the draft. I don't think I've ever live drafted one of these leagues. Doubt it will happen next year as well as I'll likely be away.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Last Resort

C Stepan, Kadri, Little, Hanzal
    LW Parise, B.Schenn, Palat, A.Lee
    RW Simmonds, Toffoli, Hornqvist, Nylander
    D Byfuglien, Leddy, Markov, Green, Ellis, McNabb
    G Price, Dubnyk, Darling, Grubauer

Will be posting pick-by-pick breakdown at some point, but just in general the draft went pretty well. Wingers and goaltending look very strong, centers are decent and defense is just about passable. Kind of unusual for my teams as I usually have a very strong defense, but it just seemed like dmen weren't available at spots I wanted to pick them after getting Byfuglien so D ended up kind of mediocre.

Here are the projected standings for anyone interested.

Rank Team Skater pts Goalie pts Total pts
    1 Last Resort 73 38 111
    2 Will's Team 48 28 76
    3 HankyTank 40 31 71
    4 Suvojit's Team 46 25 71
    5 Mcjesus's 49 18 67
    6 Savages 46 18 64
    7 Charazards 40 22 62
    8 McLovin 39 23 62
    9 Bridge 4 32 21 53
    10 TBD (Horrorfan) 47 4 51
    11 2toRuutu2toTootooToo 37 12 49
    12 Mario's Team 28 15 43
    13 Woodrow 21 18 39

Several teams aren't projected to hit 164 GP in goal and that massively hurts those teams in projected G pts as goalie cats are W, GAA, SV.

The Wolverine

Guess I need to beat that goalie projection!

Going into the draft, I accepted I’d be at the whim of a run on D or goalies during the 25 picks I waited between the 3rd and 4th rounds. There’s a steep cost to missing out on elite D and given the amount of movement in goal in the offseason and number of competitive tandems, I made the bet that I was better off securing my blue line. Based on my mocks and the first three Entry League drafts, I assumed one of Rask, Rinne, Luongo, or Fleury would hang around. It turned out to be a costly assumption. I finished with a group of goalies I think is undervalued and will keep me competitive in W and saves, while not killing me in GAA, but was forced to use 2 more picks in net the first 12 rounds than planned just to make sure I wasn't hamstrung. It cost me big on wing, but I rather have tradable assets in net and bet on some upside forwards than the other way around. With that massive preamble out of the way, my round-by-round breakdown:

1. (1) Alex Ovechkin (Was - LW): Simply the best roto skater in the league. Enough said.

2. (26) Oliver Ekman-Larsson (Ari - D): All that free offensive ice with Yandle shipped out resulted in 55 pts for OEL. The youth in Arizona is a year more experienced and Goligoski is in town to help take on some of the defensive burden for an elite offensive D (something he’s proven excellent at). 60+ points for the all-around roto stud looks very doable.

3. (27) Kris Letang (Pit - D): I wanted two stud D and Letang was the next best one on my draft list. Injuries are always a concern, but his rate stats are so out of this world, it almost doesn’t matter.

4. (52) Brian Elliott (Cgy - G): This is where my draft strategy began to unravel a little. I wanted a safer option for my top goalie, but before the Flames were left torched in net last season, they managed to only let in 216 goals in ’14-’15. That was before a man named Hamilton was in town and when the highest scoring forward behind rookies Monahan and Gaudreau was Lance Bouma. There’s good reason to believe Calgary is a lot better than 26th overall this year.

5. (53) Roman Josi (Nsh - D): In no draft scenario did I think I would be deciding between Josi, Hall, and Kessel in the 5th round. My gut said Hall, but my fantasy hockey mind reminded me that a third D with 60+ point potential was more valuable than a 65-70 pt forward.

6. (78) Jaroslav Halak (NYI - G): With Elliot as my top G, I needed to ensure I had strong depth in net and pickings were slimming quickly. It meant passing on Johansen and Eberle, which pained me to no end, but I expect Halak to wrest the net back from Greiss and he should post quality stats when he plays.

7. (79) Steve Mason (Phi - G): In my book, the most undervalued goalie (potentially player) in fantasy hockey. Neuvrith gave him a run for his money last year, but he’s done that to plenty of other starters before and has never been able to win the #1 job. I probably could have waited on him like Halak, but knew I’d be kicking myself if someone else scooped him up and I was left swinging in the wind.

8. (104) Dylan Larkin (Det - C,RW): It was between him and Palat. I still don’t know if I made the right move, but the list of players that have posted 220+ SOG as a rookie suggests Larkin has a lot of upside to offer. Add that potential to the boatload of open ice in Detroit with Dastyuk gone, Zetterberg declining, the corpse of Brad Richards likely falling off PP1, and solid wing depth available to the newly anointed center. No one is better positioned to capitalize on that than Larkin. There’s also reason to think he can add to the 2 Pts/60 he had at 5v5 with the terrible luck he had on the PP. Of the 251 forwards with 50+ min of PPTOI, he ranked 224 on 5v4 IPP and 210 in oiSH%. This was the first of several upside picks I made and I have my fingers crossed it doesn’t come back to bite me.

9. (105) James van Riemsdyk (Tor - LW): I’m expecting a big bounce back from an injury plagued season. There’s a bottleneck of quality centers and emerging talent in Toronto, which means the only star winger in town is bound to benefit.

10. (130) Mika Zibanejad (NYR - C,RW): Hard to dislike three consecutive seasons of Pts/GP growth from a 23 year old, former 6th overall draftee. He doesn’t even have to improve upon last season’s totals to justify picking him at 130 given his combination of points, SOG, hits, and PPP for a dual-eligible forward.

11. (131) Mats Zuccarello (NYR - RW): Another quality RW roto option from the NYR that helped me lock down the back-end of the NHL alphabet. A realiable 55-60 points, with above average hits and PPP. Doesn’t have any real competition on the right side to suggest that he won’t keep on truckin’.

12. (156) Mike Smith (Ari - G): AZ boasts a respectable blue line and had stretches last season where they looked like a potential dark horse team. Their forward depth only improved with the addition of veterans McGinn and Vrbata and we all know the talent they have brewing up front. Like most, I think they're still a season or so away from being truly competitive, but a little luck and rapid development from Domi et al could make the Coyotes a nice surprise this year. Either way, Mike smith is going to face a lot rubber and I was fine settling for counting stats in net.

13. (157) Nikolaj Ehlers (Wpg - LW,RW): Anyone who watches hockey knows the impressive second half display Ehlers put on. The grind of a first NHL season normally takes a toll on rookies, which only makes it more impressive. Skating with Wheeler and Scheifele sure helps too and one has to think there’s a good shot he keeps scoring if that trio stays together.

14. (182) Tomas Hertl (SJ - C): Last year, Hertl reminded us he's still got the stuff, after falling far short of his 56 pt rookie pace in a slumpy sophomore season. He’ll have to beat Marleau and Boedker for PP1 minutes to really break out (a feat he’s capable of), but as long as he doesn’t backslide to the third line, I’d be happy with 50+ pts, decent SOG and hits, and the +/- that comes with all that 5v5 scoring.

15. (183) Brandon Dubinsky (Cls - C): A true roto stud for a hits league. Averaging 56 points, 180 SOG, 247 hits, and 13 PPP over 82 GP the last four seasons, what isn’t there to like? Happy to grab him as the 183rd player in the draft.

16. (208) Tomas Plekanec (Mon - C): Yes, Galchenyuk is the new sheriff in town, but Plekanec has been a steady ~20G, 50+ point center who can give you 200 SOG and middling PP production, even when Desharnais was getting the top wingers in Montreal and Plekanec had to settle for Gionta, Borque, and Ryder. This year the reliable pivot has to “settle” for Radulov on the second line. There sure has been a lot of noise about an inevitable decline, but I for one am not ready to listen.

17. (209) Alex Goligoski (Ari - D): After going hot and heavy for D early on, I was overdue to fill out my fourth spot. He may be behind OEL in Arizona, but he’s managed to consistently pot 35-40 points and 100 hits, doing the heavy lifting while Klingberg and Letang devoured all the prime offensive minutes.

18. (234) Elias Lindholm (Car - C,RW): Carolina ranked 11th in Cosi-for% and 13th in total special teams % last year. For a team forever chained to Cam Ward, that says a lot about how good the ‘Canes coaching is and how underrated their skaters are. I’m not expecting miracles, but Carolina is certainly in my mind this season and Elias Linholm is a big reason why.

19. (235) Victor Rask (Car - C): See above, then add 18 PPP, Jeff Skinner, and unbelievably sheltered 5v5 minutes (top 40 in the league) with Jordan Staal taking all the tough matchups. The red carpet is rolled out for Rask to walk to a 50+ point season.

20. (260) Noah Hanifin (Car - D): Keep seeing above. A top 5 draft pick who posted 22 points as an 18 year old rookie. That point total may not sound terribly impressive until you look at other under 19 rookies who posted 20+ points, which includes Hedman, Faulk, Jones, Karlsson, Doughty, and Rielly (all right around that total). No reason to expect him to reach that level in two seasons, but the talent is there, the opportunity in Carolina is there, and I was willing to roll the dice with my 5th D that he teases 30+ points.

21. (261) Dustin Brown (LA - LW,RW): I waited a round too long on picking my final LW spot. Brown is a lock for elite counting stats and I’m hoping that all the open ice at wing in LA will help him get back to 35+ points again. If he does, then this was a value pick. If not, I’ll take the hits and SOG.

22. (286) Frans Nielsen (Det - C): My game plan was to draft C as late as possible and was happy to see Nielsen still hanging around this late. Acts somewhat as a handcuff to Larkin if he can’t win the job as C on PP1 and adds solid depth at my weakest position.

23. (287) Alexander Wennberg (Cls - C): I know I’m not alone in seeing the potential for ~60 pts for Wennberg with Johansen gone an entire season. Like Nielsen, it gives me the top two centers on a team with decent options on wing. He’s a bit of a category killer in SOG, but I’ve loaded up on high shot volume skaters and if he hits his upside, he’ll be more than worth the roster spot.

24. (312) Luke Schenn (Ari - D): Hit goon and I’m pretty much already all in on AZ from the blue-line back, so why not?

25. (313) Louis Domingue (Ari - G): The cheapest handcuff for all of my goalies and the one with the highest upside. Might as well fully invest in my inexpensive bet that AZ surprises.

All in all I think recouped the losses incurred by all the goalies I was forced to pick early in the draft pretty well and I feel like I left myself with some decent assets to trade if I need to compensate further later in the season.

The Wolverine

Great writeup, habs7079! Thanks for sharing!

Finally decided on a name: TaranormalVlactivity (had to remove the space to make it fit)

The Wolverine

We have our first trade of the season, and it involves yours truly:

Jonathan Huberdeau Fla - LW
    Andrej Sekera Edm - D

Traded to Savages

Jordan Staal Car - C,LW
    Dion Phaneuf Ott - D

Traded to TaranormalVlactivity

This was my initial offer and thought there was a chance it could be accepted. Not sure if I could've pursued a better return but I figured it would help both of us and I had these two guys targeted in my rankings pre-draft, but the autodraft didn't help there. I know I gave the perceived best player but I was in need of more balanced players, including hits, and an upgrade on defense. I'm hopeful that Staal will be a solid player this season, including being given a prime role in more offensive situations. Phaneuf's best is past but still contributes decently on offense and has solid peripherals. Huberdeau is solid but for me hard to peg as I'm not sure whether to expect much improvement or similar to last year. Unless they improve, his peripherals didn't do enough for me (strength seems to be in assists since he doesn't shoot a lot) so was willing to part with him to get that aforementioned balanced player. Same with Sekera (who was recently dropped), not sure of his role in Edmonton so was happy to send him as well.

This could be a win-win deal and for me hopefully addressing this weakness will help out my squad overall.

What do you think? I'm happy to receive constructive feedback.

My updated roster, after the autodraft and one trade:

C: Malkin, Couture, Monahan, J. Staal (L)
    L: Steen, Zetterberg (C), Marleau (C), Ferland
    R: Pavelski (C), Tarasenko, Okposo, Brouwer
    D: Jones, Phaneuf, Dumba, Fowler, Ceci, C. Murphy
    G: Luongo, Anderson
    BN: Bjugstad (C), Parenteau (R), Teravainen (R/L), Johnson (G), Hammond (G)
    IR+: Kronwall

Dobber Sports Ace

Not super happy with my draft, which included a few gaffs and two internet muckups, but I think it has some possibilities. Not terribly worried to see that you've got me projected 11th of 13. After all, the projections you guys have come up with the last few years have always had me within one or two of last, but I've finished 2nd both years. We'll see, might take some tweaking, and of course, lots of work left to go!

Good luck, all! 11 days and counting!
    20-Team Keeper League
    PTS: G=1, A=1, W=2, SO=3
    Starting roster: 6F, 3D, 1G, *Keep 12 + 2 on farm

F: Kucherov, Scheifele, Eichel, Tarasenko, Rakell, Schwartz, Dadonov
    D: Doughty, Josi, Ekman-Larsson, Keith
    G: Hellebuyck
    Farm: Tolvanen, Kaprizov

16-Team Keeper League
    PTS: G=1, A=1, W=2, SO=3
    Starting roster: 6F, 4D, 1G, *Keep 12 + 4 on farm
    F: P Kane, Kessel, Pastrnak, Keller, Marchessault, B Schenn, Fiala, Kase,
    D: Weber, Karlsson, Pietrangelo, Parayko
    G: Rask
    Farm: Kravtsov, A Boqvist, Necas, I Samsonov

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    We have our first trade of the season, and it involves yours truly:

Jonathan Huberdeau Fla - LW
    Andrej Sekera Edm - D

Traded to Savages

Jordan Staal Car - C,LW
    Dion Phaneuf Ott - D

Traded to TaranormalVlactivity

This was my initial offer and thought there was a chance it could be accepted. Not sure if I could've pursued a better return but I figured it would help both of us and I had these two guys targeted in my rankings pre-draft, but the autodraft didn't help there. I know I gave the perceived best player but I was in need of more balanced players, including hits, and an upgrade on defense. I'm hopeful that Staal will be a solid player this season, including being given a prime role in more offensive situations. Phaneuf's best is past but still contributes decently on offense and has solid peripherals. Huberdeau is solid but for me hard to peg as I'm not sure whether to expect much improvement or similar to last year. Unless they improve, his peripherals didn't do enough for me (strength seems to be in assists since he doesn't shoot a lot) so was willing to part with him to get that aforementioned balanced player. Same with Sekera (who was recently dropped), not sure of his role in Edmonton so was happy to send him as well.

This could be a win-win deal and for me hopefully addressing this weakness will help out my squad overall.

What do you think? I'm happy to receive constructive feedback.
    For what it's worth, my projections have your strongest categories as PPP (#1 in the league) and goals (#2), with hits being by far your weakest skater category (#12). For Savages, it's also PPP (#2) followed by hits (#5), with middling scoring and SOG having room for improvement.

I have the deal netting you roughly 130 hits and about 25 SOG, but at a cost of an estimated 12 A and several goals. Looks close to a wash on PPP. Given each of your situations, that is about as win-win you can get. I think Huberdeau was the best player moved, but your roster situation makes the trade a clear net plus for you. Phaneuf is a decidedly above average roto option at D and significant upgrade on Sekera; with Teravainen on your bench and Staal part of the return, I don't think this hurts you nearly as much as it helps Savages on LW.

I'm not sure how much better of a return at D you could have gotten for Huberdeau unless someone was really high on him, especially since you didn't have much to offer from the blue line as compensation. Definitely curious what everyone else thinks.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by habs7079 View Post
    For what it's worth, my projections have your strongest categories as PPP (#1 in the league) and goals (#2), with hits being by far your weakest skater category (#12). For Savages, it's also PPP (#2) followed by hits (#5), with middling scoring and SOG having room for improvement.

I have the deal netting you roughly 130 hits and about 25 SOG, but at a cost of an estimated 12 A and several goals. Looks close to a wash on PPP. Given each of your situations, that is about as win-win you can get. I think Huberdeau was the best player moved, but your roster situation makes the trade a clear net plus for you. Phaneuf is a decidedly above average roto option at D and significant upgrade on Sekera; with Teravainen on your bench and Staal part of the return, I don't think this hurts you nearly as much as it helps Savages on LW.

I'm not sure how much better of a return at D you could have gotten for Huberdeau unless someone was really high on him, especially since you didn't have much to offer from the blue line as compensation. Definitely curious what everyone else thinks.
    Appreciate the insight and happy to hear that you had similar thoughts, as we all can be biased about our own deals. Would be interesting to hear other people's opinions in case they differ from ours.

Last Resort

C Stepan, Kadri, Little, Hanzal
    LW Parise, B.Schenn, Palat, A.Lee
    RW Simmonds, Toffoli, Hornqvist, Nylander
    DByfuglien, Leddy, Markov, Green, Ellis, McNabb
    G Price, Dubnyk, Darling, Grubauer

Drafting from the #10 slot is a decent spot for me as I like being roughly in the middle of the order as it puts me at good position to get preferred D, G targets in the 1st and 2nd round. Weekly waivers place a lot more pressure on goalies than leagues with daily adds so I wanted to get two workhorse goalies. Then either select a decent 3rd starter if someone like Mason is available late or pick 2-3 backups on quality teams to make sure 164 GP or very close at least can be reached. Pre-draft plan also included getting 2 Top10 D, but that kind of fell by the wayside during the draft as D I liked just weren't available at the picks I wanted them. I also pretty much always skip centers in the first 6 rounds or so and then get 1-3 in rounds 7-12 or so to not completely kill the center position.

1. (10) Carey Price (Mon - G)

I was hoping for one of Burns/Karlsson, if not available then pick whoever is left of Price/Holtby. If all those were gone then might have to take someone like Tarasenko/Pavelski/Seguin. Price available of the main targets so picked him.

2. (17) Dustin Byfuglien (Wpg - D)

I was essentially planning to go with D+G in the 1st round so if I had picked D in the 1st round, would probably have picked Quick here. Happy to get Byfuglien though as while he's not on the same level as Burns/Karlsson, he's not that much behind either.

3. (36) Devan Dubnyk (Min - G)

I wanted to get two workhorse goalies and the target was to get one of Rask, Allen, Dubnyk here if available. Otherwise likely pick winger/defensemen from targets like Weber, Letang, Simmonds, Wheeler, Pacioretty. Dubnyk was available so decided to secure 2 workhorse goalies and not have to worry about goaltending anymore.

4. (43) Wayne Simmonds (Phi - RW)

The original targets were Hall, Voracek, Hall, but Simmonds was still available so went with him.

5. (62) Zach Parise (Min - LW)

Looked like Hall might actually drop and was really hoping that would happen, but he went few picks earlier. Other targets included Klingberg and Carlson, but they went earlier. So went with the best winger available on my list and balancing LW/RW is always helpful during the draft when possible for more flexibility later in the draft.

6. (69) Tyler Toffoli (LA - C,RW)

One of my main targets this season in 1-year leagues as I am very high on Toffoli as it looks like he's finally going to get regular 1st line icetime with 1st PP unit spot with Lucic out of LA. Also considered B.Schenn as well.

7. (88) Brayden Schenn (Phi - C,LW)

Schenn was still here so picked him. Was also considering picking Hornqvist here, but thought he was more likely be available at the next pick than Schenn so could probably wait on him.

8. (95) Patric Hornqvist (Pit - RW)

Hornqvist still available so picked him. Also considered picking Muzzin, but decided to go with a winger instead.

9. (114) Derek Stepan (NYR - C)

Stepan is a player I'll probably be picking up in quite many 1-year leagues this season as I feel he's one of the best value picks available at C and probably one of the earliest centers I feel are worth picking where they are available. Brassard who was ahead in the depth chart was traded and Zibanejad likely slots behind so expect good production from Stepan.

10. (121) Nazem Kadri (Tor - C)

Kadri has always produced good all-around multicat numbers, but he really upped his SOG totals to a new level last season to go with solid production and good amount of hits. There's a lot of hype around Matthews, but he'll likely be somewhat sheltered to start with and Kadri should play 1C role with 1st PP unit for a good chunk of the season. Also considered Palat and Vatanen, but decided to go with center as lot of my projected later round value picks were wingers/defensemen.

11. (140) Ondrej Palat (TB - LW)

Would have gone with Vatanen, but he went a few picks earlier so picked Palat. Also standings suggested I was in a need of A, +/- and Palat should be good in those categories. This brought me to 3LW, 3RW though so next few picks had to pretty much be C, D only.

12. (147) Nick Leddy (NYI - D)

Only had 1 D by this point which is very unusual for my teams so felt I was kind of forced to go with D here. Leddy was on the targets here anyway so not really a positional reach. I would like to have better 2D than Leddy, but that's how it goes sometimes during the drafts. I was also considering Kreider, Ehlers and Parayko here.

13. (166) Bryan Little (Wpg - C)

I was looking for best available C, D and the best options left were Markov and Little. I felt Markov was more likely to drop so went with Little. Many are somewhat down on Little with Scheifele's emergence, but I think he'll still get 1st PP unit time and should produce good numbers even if his EV icetime goes down a bit. Another target was Brouwer, but felt he might slip later and really need to get C or D anyway.

14. (173) Andrei Markov (Mon - D)

Best D available, Markov. Brouwer also went so I guess I am not the only fairly high on Brouwer. Seems like he has a golden opportunity to slot in as 1LW with 1st PP unit time in CGY and that combined with good multicat performance should lead to a really good value pick at later rounds.

15. (192) Anders Lee (NYI - LW)

I feel like A.Lee is kind of forgotten after somewhat disappointing last season as has a lot of potential in leagues with Hits/SOG and I am expecting Top100 calibre season from Lee which would be excellent value at this point of the draft.

16. (199) Mike Green (Det - D)

I am really feeling the passing on D early on in the draft as don't really have much of good targets to pick off. Green should still produce at decent rate and get 1st PP unit time in DET so it's not too bad.

17. (218) William Nylander (Tor - C,RW)

I am expecting really good things from Nylander as opportunity is there with 1st line role with 1st PP unit spot easily within reach. Did really well in the AHL and short NHL stint last season so I wouldn't be surprised with production even in 60+ range.

18. (225) Martin Hanzal (Ari - C)

Just a typical late C pick for my teams for years now in Hanzal. He's injury prone, but produces at good rate when healthy and I feel most ding him a little too much in leagues with max GP settings as you can just plug in your bench C to fill the games and solid overall production from the that C slot.

19. (244) Scott Darling (Chi - G)

Some of the more quality backup options like Neuvirth, Raanta and Pickard starterd going so decided to secure a quality backup here in Darling.

20. (251) Ryan Ellis (Nsh - D)

Still needed to fill the D so went the best available left in Ellis.

21. (270) Philipp Grubauer (Was - G)

Another quality backup to secure 164 GP in goalie slots. Likely won't get more than 10-15 GP, but should produced excellent numbers in those starts.

22. (277) Brayden McNabb (LA - D)

Filling last starting D slot and I feel McNabb has some multicat potential to produce solid all-around numbers.

23. (296) Mathieu Perreault (Wpg - C,LW)

Just a filler bench player, really not much else to say.

24. (303) Colin Miller (Bos - D)

Just another upside pick in the sleeper rounds, could easily be dropped pretty soon into the season.

25. (322) Mikko Rantanen (Col - RW)

Another sleeper pick. Did extremely well in the AHL last season as U20 player so could really produce some good numbers and opportunity seems to be there too in COL.

The Wolverine

A couple trades over the last week or so:

Matt Martin Tor - LW
    Traded to 2toRuutu2toTootooToo

Ryan Spooner Bos - C,LW
    Traded to High-Eichel Sprain

Lee Stempniak Car - LW,RW
    Cam Ward Car - G
    Traded to The Jagr Sanction

Patrick Sharp Dal - LW,RW
    Traded to High-Eichel Sprain