Thread: Replacing Keenan - Rep given

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Replacing Keenan - Rep given

Alright guys,

I just lost Keenan (1 yr league) and the vultures are already swooping to try and capitalize.

I have a number of offers, but I have one, what I perceive to be very reasonable. One guy in the league is a Dolphins fan, and loves Landry (He's been offering me trades since the draft). Landry is quite valuable in this league as it is a PPR.

His offer is: Jeffery & Diggs for my Landry & Aiken

From my perspective, AJ is the best player in the deal. I've owned him a few times but he is a huge injury risk. He has more upside than Landry, but certainly Landry is the safer option week to week. I don't know a whole lot about Diggs, any input would be great. Aiken was a disappointment in week 1, but I do think he ascends to the top of that depth chart by seasons end and should be a decent PPR option.

My team if I make the deal:

QB - Ben
    WR - Jeffery
    WR - Baldwin
    WR - Diggs
    RB - D. Johnson
    RB - Ingram
    TE - Gates
    Flex - Hill
    Flex - J. White

BN - Brady
    BN - Powell
    BN - McKinnon
    BN - D. Williams
    BN - T. West

Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Replacing Keenan - Rep given

Diggs.... there was lots of upside there with him and Bridgewater.. and he had a big pre-season game... but now with new QB it is more up in the air...

I think this is a fair trade.... but like you said Jeffery has huge injury history.

Dobber Sports Expert

I love Aiken, I own him in a bunch of leagues but if anyone is going to ascend to the top of the Ravens depth chart its Perriman.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see Aiken lead the team in targets this year. Week 1 is always a crapshoot, and the Ravens/Bills game was miserable from every aspect. Still I like Aiken/Landry in a PPR moreso than Jeffrey and Diggs. I would decline.

As an aside, you have way too many RBs and not nearly enough WRs for this being a PPR league. If you want a chance, you need to trade some RBs and get some WRs. This would be regardless of whether Keenan went down or not but now you're in real trouble.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Thanks for the input.

We expanded the deal, the final deal (which I took) was:

Jeffery, Diggs & Sharpe

for

Landry, Aiken & T. West

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    I love Aiken, I own him in a bunch of leagues but if anyone is going to ascend to the top of the Ravens depth chart its Perriman.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see Aiken lead the team in targets this year. Week 1 is always a crapshoot, and the Ravens/Bills game was miserable from every aspect. Still I like Aiken/Landry in a PPR moreso than Jeffrey and Diggs. I would decline.

As an aside, you have way too many RBs and not nearly enough WRs for this being a PPR league. If you want a chance, you need to trade some RBs and get some WRs. This would be regardless of whether Keenan went down or not but now you're in real trouble.
    We expanded the deal with West and Sharpe. I think I'm in a little better shape now. May regret losing Aiken though later in the year. But I need to get to the playoffs first lol.

Dobber Sports Expert

Nothing wrong with that by turning West into Sharpe. Considering you're lack of WR options, I too would have made this deal with the expanded pieces. Is it full or 0.5 PPR?

Dobber Sports Veteran

0.5 PPR

Dobber Sports Superstar

my god I hope you made that deal for Diggs; the price will be too high now.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FOW(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov