Thread: Who to waive for Wade Davis?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Who to waive for Wade Davis?

Wade Davis is back and he appears to be in a good form. He's available in our league but I don't know if I should add him since my pitchers are productive these days.

I have Melanson and Price that I'm gonna lose after the season, and then Edwin Diaz, Danny Duffy, Jon Gray, Jake Oddorizi, Kenta Maeda, Danny Salazar and Matt Moore.

I'm a contender for the championship so I don't even know if I should gamble on Davis' health.

Last day that i can add him...What do you think?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Who to waive for Wade Davis?

Quote Originally Posted by vlVlv View Post
    Wade Davis is back and he appears to be in a good form. He's available in our league but I don't know if I should add him since my pitchers are productive these days.

I have Melanson and Price that I'm gonna lose after the season, and then Edwin Diaz, Danny Duffy, Jon Gray, Jake Oddorizi, Kenta Maeda, Danny Salazar and Matt Moore.

I'm a contender for the championship so I don't even know if I should gamble on Davis' health.

Last day that i can add him...What do you think?

Not sure exactly of all your settings and stat cats but if you are going to lose Melancon after the season I would pick up Davis if you are able to hold on to him for next season and likely I would drop Jon gray since it is unclear if he will pitch again for sure this season and you may be able to resign or repick him or whatever next season.
    14 Team Head to Head(Fantrax)
    4C-4LW-4RW-6D-1 SKATER-6 or 7 BENCH
    Salary Cap-$119,250.000

C-N Backstrom/R Johansen/A Kempe/S Monahan
    LW-J Guentzel-J Huberdeau-C-N Niederreiter
    RW-B Boeser-P Buchnevich-K Fiala-T Wilson
    Skater-Z Smith
    D-J Carlson-J Faulk-S Johns-M Matheson-R Ristolainen-M Stone
    BENCH-A Burakovsky-N Goldobin-O Kase-J Puljujarvi-R-J Vrana-M Mueller
    G-F Andersen-J Quick-B Elliot-J Saros

Prospects:
    J Ang-J F Karlsson-D Gambrell-F Gauthier-J Kyrou-T-A Bjork-I Chekhovich-E Cernak-D-J Larsson-J Schmaltz
    V Husso-J Oettinger

2018 DRAFT-SELECTING 9TH
    Noah Dobson-Jake Wise-Akil Thomas-Jonathan Tychonick-Blake McLaughlin