Thread: Burakovsky, 2017 1st for B.Schenn, Dorsett

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Burakovsky, 2017 1st for B.Schenn, Dorsett

afhl in sig.

i own burakovsky. is this deal good for me. 1st round pick is most likely a later round 1st (team that won championship last season)

g,a,pts,ppp,shp,gwg,hits, are cats for skaters

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Burakovsky, 2017 1st for B.Schenn, Dorsett

If the pick is late (anywhere past 15th), I'd take that. Bura's upside is decently high, but Schenn has proven production. Not positive what all the cats in that league are, but Schenn fills pretty much any that are generally used. Dorsett is also likely better than some of the D that you have left right now as well, assuming it's not points only.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolo View Post
    If the pick is late (anywhere past 15th), I'd take that. Bura's upside is decently high, but Schenn has proven production. Not positive what all the cats in that league are, but Schenn fills pretty much any that are generally used. Dorsett is also likely better than some of the D that you have left right now as well, assuming it's not points only.
    g,a,pts,ppp,shp,gwg,hits are skater cats

Dobber Sports Monster

i got another offer on the table

his Dustin Brown
    for my (2) 2nd round picks in 2017

dustin brown gets a boat load of hits. but is that too high of a price for brownie?

- - - Updated - - -

im in talks with one GM for my Tyler Johnson. His Boone Jenner is involved who hits a lot. Should I get more in return than just Jenner?

Dobber Sports Ace

A declining Brown isn't worth two seconds for me. He's set to see even fewer minutes this year, and I wouldn't be in a hurry to add him to any of my teams. He's below what I would assume is replacement value off of the waiver wire.

Edit - Take that Bura trade though. Schenn on his own is likely worth that with Hits and PPP.

Also, TyJo is worth WAY more than Boone Jenner, regardless of cats.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolo View Post
    A declining Brown isn't worth two seconds for me. He's set to see even fewer minutes this year, and I wouldn't be in a hurry to add him to any of my teams. He's below what I would assume is replacement value off of the waiver wire.
    ok thanks. i accepted the offer in OP. thanks for the help

The Great One

I'm not convinced the OP offer is worth it but it's probably fair value everything considered... The other two deals are easy walk always for me
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I'm not convinced the OP offer is worth it but it's probably fair value everything considered... The other two deals are easy walk always for me
    I'm with Sulla. Wouldn't have done the Bura/Schenn deal either.
    Brown I am not touching with a 10 foot pole, and TyJo is worth a lot more than Jenner.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Deity

I'd take BSchenn and Dorsett over Burakovsky and the 1st any day. Good deal for you.

I also wouldnt take on Brown, not for a couple 2nd round picks.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

thanks guys. i took the schenn deal but not any of the others. cheers