Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatigue League Discussion Thread

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Fatigue League Discussion Thread

Okay, I have a majority for the World Cup roster breakdown. We're going with 8 skaters, min 1 Def and only one player per team. The first pick is still McDavid, so #2 is up (Bubba55).

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Okay, I have a majority for the World Cup roster breakdown. We're going with 8 skaters, min 1 Def and only one player per team. The first pick is still McDavid, so #2 is up (Bubba55).
    Am I out of the loop with some emails or something? I didn't see any discussion on this at all. I'm fine with the decision but I think I am missing something here. Where did we discuss this?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Am I out of the loop with some emails or something? I didn't see any discussion on this at all. I'm fine with the decision but I think I am missing something here. Where did we discuss this?
    It was done via email (your gmail address). I thought it was odd that you never answered! I asked if we wanted to go with 10 skaters (2 Def min) or 8 skaters (1 Def min) instead of 6 Fwds and 2 Def. If you never received those emails, send me an email so I have a good email address.

Dobber Sports Ninja

It was done via email (your gmail address). I thought it was odd that you never answered! I asked if we wanted to go with 10 skaters (2 Def min) or 8 skaters (1 Def min) instead of 6 Fwds and 2 Def. If you never received those emails, send me an email so I have a good email address.
    Zipped you off an email. Strange! The last one I received was the announcement that the Swiss League draft was started. Not sure if we got some emails about KHL stats updates or not.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Zipped you off an email. Strange! The last one I received was the announcement that the Swiss League draft was started. Not sure if we got some emails about KHL stats updates or not.
    Thanks for the email. I muffed up your email address. I'll send you the latest spreadsheet - it does have the KHL stats in it.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Just another thought... I am full of thoughts (both good and bad) haha.

It seems like some people are more able to make picks during the day and some are more able to make picks during the evening... maybe we could re-vamp the draft order to suit the times that guys are more able to pick.

It would not be able to be done until the first set of 8 drafts has been done to ensure everyone has had a chance to pick at each position.

But get everyone to post the best suitable time for them to make picks... (Example - Penguin Hunter best availability 9-4 CST picks right before Comish with best availability from 5-9pm CST) but if you can get the guys picking.......SCRATCH! SCRATCH all of this idea... it will never work... because we will be moving guys from one end of the draft to the other for each draft.

Sorry for wasting time! haha

How about just for fun of it we change up the draft after after the first 8 drafts just to get it so we are picking before and after someone different for the next 8 drafts.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    How about just for fun of it we change up the draft after after the first 8 drafts just to get it so we are picking before and after someone different for the next 8 drafts.
    I have no problem with this. I'll send something out via email so everyone can comment/vote on changing up the draft order after the first 8 drafts.

I have no problem with this. I'll send something out via email so everyone can comment/vote on changing up the draft order after the first 8 drafts.
    Doesn't need to happen. I thought I was onto something changing the order to match when guys are online most.... but realized halfway through that it would only work for one draft.... haha

Dobber Sports Ninja

sorry to hold things up. today was the only day that I was mostly out of commission. should be good from now on

Dobber Sports Ninja

sorry to hold things up. today was the only day that I was mostly out of commission. should be good from now on
    I thought you might have had a life...you know, busy doing life things!

I thought you might have had a life...you know, busy doing life things!
    no... this draft is our lives is it not? haha

Dobber Sports Icon

I will be away for work for the next 10 days or so. Please email me if it is my turn to pick in any of the drafts as I will not be checking the message forum as often as I normally do.

Thank you.

is the fatigue league getting fatigued... I feel like its been a couple days since I have made a pick... haha

Dobber Sports Prodigy

We should have lots of picks happening, we're in between periods in Can-Rus game.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/infogra...l-hockey-game/

Dobber Sports Ninja

I sent chuckcouples an email earlier. He's up in the World Cup draft. Only 9 picks remaining in that draft!

Bubba is up in the Swiss League draft, but he's having internet issues at the moment. I've sent him an email and he'll answer when he can. Only 12 picks left in that draft!

PenguinHunter is up in the Liiga draft, but he's been PM'd and based on his history, I expect him to pick shortly.

And chuck really needs to kick off the SHL draft!