Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatigue League Discussion Thread

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Fatigue League Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Does Caperman know he is up... the draft thread is tricky... because the last post is discussing that Bubba should change his pick. Bubba changed his pick in his original post so it may look to Caperman that Bubba has not changed his pick.

Just a guess
    I've sent him an email and I'll delete my post so that at a glance it shows Bubba with the last pick. I know capermac was looking to wrap this up before he takes off camping on Tuesday!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I've sent him an email and I'll delete my post so that at a glance it shows Bubba with the last pick. I know capermac was looking to wrap this up before he takes off camping on Tuesday!
    Alright, lets get it done before he has to take off!

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'll be on a work trip Tuesday/Wednesday so will only be checking in a couple times a day. Hopefully we can get through a couple more rounds before then!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Seriously, you and I must be using the same lists Comish!

at the current pace we might get this thing done tonight!

A couple questions about the re draft for all the leagues

1) it is mentioned that it is mandatory... What if a guy doesn't want to make any changes?

2) I was wondering if we wanted to get creative with the redraft order and let the last place
    person pick his draft position and so on from there. Cause getting the first and then last pick of the re draft does not really give last place an advantage.

Dobber Sports Ninja

A couple questions about the re draft for all the leagues

1) it is mentioned that it is mandatory... What if a guy doesn't want to make any changes?

2) I was wondering if we wanted to get creative with the redraft order and let the last place
    person pick his draft position and so on from there. Cause getting the first and then last pick of the re draft does not really give last place an advantage.
    1) Still mandatory. I will be looking for two drops regardless.

2) Interesting about letting the guys choose their own draft order, but I'd rather have something set. I do agree with you that the way I've got it now doesn't give the last place team much of an advantage. What about if the redrafts were not serpentine, so last to first, last to first? That would be more of an advantage for sure.

Okay sounds good on the mandatory for sure. If team A drops 1 player can team B pick that player up later in draft?

And nd yeah I agree having somethings set would for the Re draft would be good.

Also for the points from the guys that are dropped. Are they retained. Or is it just the total points of the 10 guys you have in your team at the end of the year?

Thanks

Dobber Sports Ninja

Hey, it's your pick!! Quit discussing and make your pick...then come back here!

I'll want all the drops BEFORE the draft begins and yes they are eligible for anyone to pick up in the redraft.

Yes all points are dropped for dropped players and taken on when picked up. Just makes my job easier to total the stats.

Hey... If it's my pick who has been picked since doulos picked Denis Parshin? That's the last pick I have

and that's what I was thinking it will be way easier to just could the stats at the end of the season. Good call!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Ninja

Hey... If it's my pick who has been picked since doulos picked Denis Parshin? That's the last pick I have
    No one...it's your pick! lol

I pick after capermac not after doulos. According to my phone chuckcouples is up not me! Haha but i will pick of you want!

Dobber Sports Ninja

I pick after capermac not after doulos. According to my phone chuckcouples is up not me! Haha but i will pick of you want!
    Sorry, it is chuckcouples! Too many things going on. Thanks for being persistent! I'm distracted - I'm one pick away from my selection in my dynasty league and keep checking to see if the guy has made his pick yet!

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Sorry, it is chuckcouples! Too many things going on. Thanks for being persistent! I'm distracted - I'm one pick away from my selection in my dynasty league and keep checking to see if the guy has made his pick yet!
    Its all good, no need to be sorry! Did you get the guy you wanted in your dynasty league draft?

Also, I posted a time out in our draft thread because we had a duplicate pick.

and I would rather be persistent so that I don't jump the gun and pick my sleeper and then lose him cause its not my pick!

Dobber Sports Icon

One more round and then we are about 4% finished the drafting for this league!

One question remains:

Am I in first place yet?