Thread: NMOHL.com looking for active and competitive GMs - 14 team dynasty

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default NMOHL.com looking for active and competitive GMs - 14 team dynasty

Hello all,

The season is almost upon us and the North 'Murica Online Hockey League is booting up for another go.

This is a premium Fantrax dynasty league with a good group of competitive and active GMs. We have a 10-man minor league component that is expanding to 15 players this season. More info at the website (www.nmohl.com).

I have between 3 and 5 teams available at present, depending on whether or not I hear back from some folks who may or may not be on vacation somewhere. The clubs that are available are all competitive ones, too.

Anyone interested, please reply to this thread or check out the website and email me.

All the best

Default Re: NMOHL.com looking for active and competitive GMs - 14 team dynasty

I have two teams left. Buy-in set at $30, so $420 payout to the winner. League fee (premium Fantrax) is on me this season.

This pool is very active and very competitive. We've already had almost 10 trades completed this offseason alone.

Check out the website for more info. Email me or reply to this posting if you are interested in acquiring a team.

Sorry, don't mean to spam. Just posting a bit more info here that's been asked for by people messaging:

It's dynasty; no drops. H2H format with 14 teams and two divisions. One-week matchups except in playoffs the matches are 2 weeks to make it nice and fair. Every team can add 1 player per week via free agency or waivers. Trades are unlimited.

This year's draft is a 5-round minor league draft, since we are expanding to 15 minor slots. How they work is a player has to be at 100 games or less played in the NHL to qualify for a minor slots. If so, they can reside there all year and move freely up and down the roster. There's a limit on how many skaters you can play per week (70) to avoid too much up and down with the younger players.

Categories are G/A/PIM/PPP/SHP/GWG/FO%/Hits/Shots/Blocks for skaters, W/L/Sv/Sv%/SO for goalies.

Slots are CCC/LLL/RRR/DDDDD/SktSkt/G (skaters are any F or D)
    4 Bench, 15 minor league

Two teams presently available. If you supply me your email address I can send you the full list.

Team 1 has McDavid, Lucic, Palat, Fowler, Holtby, M. Koivu, Jordan Staal and Eric Staal among others. It needs a bit of work. Its first rounder has been traded away but the club has four picks in the second round.

Team 2 is more developed with Pacioretty, Nyquist, Granlund, Brassard, Neal, Stone, H. Lindholm, Pietrangelo, Malkin, Toews, Schwartz, Little, Hayes, Foligno...The minor league is really solid on this team as well. Only sore spot is the goaltending: Rask, Hammond, Fucale. I'm sure that can be fixed up with all that other talent sitting there. This team also picks #2 and has all its picks intact.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by HabsBlood View Post
    This pool is very active and very competitive. We've already had almost 10 trades completed this offseason alone.
    Sounds like your league needs StuntMan12
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I'm interested.

A competitive team has just become available in this league. Some assets include Giroux, Wheeler, Toffoli, Giordano, Josi, RNH, JVR, Voracek, E. Kane, Trouba, Lundqvist etc...Very decent minor leaguers too.

Reply, message or email me (address is located at league site NMOHL.com) for more info.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by HabsBlood View Post
    A competitive team has just become available in this league. Some assets include Giroux, Wheeler, Toffoli, Giordano, Josi, RNH, JVR, Voracek, E. Kane, Trouba, Lundqvist etc...Very decent minor leaguers too.

Reply, message or email me (address is located at league site NMOHL.com) for more info.
    Id be interested in that team

1 team, previously described, still available