Thread: Colin Miller

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Colin Miller

Trying to decide if I should resign Miller or not. It is a fairly deep pool so I more than likely will but I'm looking for some info from Bruins fans. Where do you expect him to be on the depth chart and do you expect him to see more time on the P.P?
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

The Great One

Default Re: Colin Miller

With Krug out to start the season he will start on the PP and he showed well last year so I expect him to take advantage of the opportunity and see him hitting 30 points (I think he had a spell last year when he was running at a 40 point clip). Easy re sign unless the money is absurd?
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Colin Miller

Miller's set to be in the top 4 this year. Until Krug gets back into the lineup he'll get solid PP opportunities as well. The fact that he's a right hand shot helps him as well, since the other RHS dmen for the Bruins are McQuaid and Millar, neither of whom are generally used for offensive minutes. I could see him lining up as the #4 guy with Chara on the second pair, with Krug and Liles or Millar on the top pair. I'd say he'll be in for 17ish minutes a night. Probably not going to see a ton of PK time since that's what Millar and McQuaid are used for.

I'd hold onto him (I actually drafted him in this summer's draft for my dynasty league).

Edit - All the places I said Millar I meant Kevan Miller. The A in his first name had me failing at spelling his last name apparently.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso