Thread: McGregor Diaz II

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default McGregor Diaz II

So... We had 2 55 inch TVs side by side in the living room tonight, one showing the Hip concert, and the other showing UFC 202. It was one amazing card, top to bottom. McGregor / Diaz might be one of the greatest fights I have ever seen. If you missed it, find it... Watch it... You will not be disappointed.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: McGregor Diaz II

Watched the Hip concert and missed the fight. According to the tweets I saw though, it was an impressive spectacle in and of itself. But the Hip won out for me last night.

Bottleneckers
    20-team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: Stamkos, Tavares, Tarasenko, Couture, Eberle, Stepan, Hoffman, Simmonds, Toffoli, R. Strome, Okposo
    D: Barrie, Byfuglien, Leddy, MacAvoy
    G: Vasilevskiy

1 year league, runner up in 2017
    5 team, H2H: points, PPP, BS, Hits, W, SO, Saves

The Great One

Plenty of videos on social media... Of both!
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I need to see this fight.. Was tired from ball yesterday and could only stay up to see Gord's final performance..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Sage

It was an amazing fight. I would put it at a Gatti/Ward caliber if comparing to just fights. Watched it 3 times now and I think the judges got the winner wrong but still a great, great fight
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Administrator

Awesome fight. It was a very difficult one to judge because of how often the momentum would change within the same round.

Send me a PM if you have any issues or requests for Frozen Pool!

UHL Calgary Flames
    24-team H2H Roto Dynasty (G, A, GWG, SHP, PPP, PIM, +/, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO)

Eastern Edge article archive

Find me on Twitter for questions and chatter @DH_EricDaoust.

The Great One

I think they got it right but McG is lucky that he got that second wind
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Dobber Sports Samurai

It was a pretty good fight to watch that's for sure. I would rather see McGregor defend his belt instead of a third bout. Diaz can take all sorts of abuse, we get it. McGregor can punch above his weight (you see what I did there!? lol). Let's move on. Why should McGregor hold up title shots for these grudge matches...other than the money and exposure it gives the UFC, yeah, other than that? What if McGregor loses that third bout? Does he demand a rematch until he beats Diaz again? Ugh, it's been done twice, let's change the channel and see some other match ups.

I watched the post fight interviews and Diaz was still punch drunk. It's great that he can take all sorts of abuse, but that can't be good for your brain.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabybuda View Post
    It was an amazing fight. I would put it at a Gatti/Ward caliber if comparing to just fights. Watched it 3 times now and I think the judges got the Zetaclear on https://fitmapped.com/my-zetaclear-review-results winner wrong but still a great, great fight
    Hmm, I think McGregor definitely won, tore Diaz' leg up in the first round and dropped him 3 times. Was a great fight but I don't think it was as good as Lawler vs Mcdonald.
    Last edited by Nibbler; April 7, 2017 at 10:06 AM.