Thread: Sergachev or Juolevi or Bean or JChryn

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Sergachev or Juolevi or Bean or JChryn

Multicat. Rank them for fantasy please.

If u could add an ETA, best situation and player comparison for each that would be cool.

I'm not asking a lot am I.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Sergachev or Juolevi or Bean or JChryn

Chychrun has the least fantasy upside and the most depth in front of him imo. I think Sergachev, Juolevi, and Bean will have good situations on their respective clubs. I don't think any of these guys will be immediate difference makers, but should start contributing in 2-3 years.

1. Sergachev
    2. Juolevi
    3. Bean
    4. Chychrun

Dobber Sports Expert

Should really add Fabbro to this discussion too.

Dobber Sports All-Star

I actually think Juolevi will be the first to play regular minutes out of this bunch. Bean and Chych have a jam in front of them both while Sergachev might be full time next year. The Canucks are desperate on the blue line so I see Juolevi getting a 9 game looksee then Benning makes him a regular if he does well. They need him to step up asap.

Dobber Sports Titan

Points only it would probably be Bean at the top. But as it is, I am with Maya's list.
    Hockey fan makes a good point that Fabbro could/should be in there with Bean and Chychrun.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Expert

Should really add Gabbro to this discussion too.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops that's weird didn't mean to double post.

Dobber Sports Wizard

1. Sergachev
    2. Juolevi
    3. Bean
    4. Fabbro
    5. Chychrun

Sergachev has the best multi-cat upside and is probably the closest to being NHL ready as well. Juolevi is 2nd closest to being ready and has decent offensive upside but won't produce much in peripheral stats. Bean has very high offensive upside but also doesn't offer much in peripheral stats and is a few years away from regular NHL duty. I see Fabbro and Chychrun being decent multi-cat producers but they don't have the offensive upside as the above 3 and are also a couple of years away.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    1. Sergachev
    2. Juolevi
    3. Bean
    4. Fabbro
    5. Chychrun

Sergachev has the best multi-cat upside and is probably the closest to being NHL ready as well. Juolevi is 2nd closest to being ready and has decent offensive upside but won't produce much in peripheral stats. Bean has very high offensive upside but also doesn't offer much in peripheral stats and is a few years away from regular NHL duty. I see Fabbro and Chychrun being decent multi-cat producers but they don't have the offensive upside as the above 3 and are also a couple of years away.
    Well, he said pretty much exactly what I would.

Samesies.
    Staff Writer for DobberHockey
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.