Thread: Fantasy guide

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Fantasy guide

I keep trying to purchase the guide but when I go to login it says username or password incorrect. But yet here I am being able to post. I've reset my password 3 times now trying to figure this out. And when I skip the section of signing in it tells me that there is an account with my email and that I should sign in to purchase. Help please.
    14 team h/h dynasty
    Stats, G A PTS PIM +/- PPP SHP GWG shts TOI hts/blks W sv% gaa SO
    $89 mill salary cap, cap hits
    minors- players under 60 gms, goalies under 30 gms
    3c 3lw 3rw 4d 2util 1goal
    max 23 plyr rstr, 15 minors

CENTERS Kuznetsov, Necas, Petterson, Hughes, D.Strome, Seguin, Hayes, Scheifele
    LEFTWING Gaudreau, Mantha, Forsberg, Keller
    RIGHTWING Kakko , Debrincat, Thomas, Konecny
    D-MEN Girard, Provorov, McCavoy, Dobson, Makar
    GOALIES Gibson, Shesterkin, Sorokin
    IR
    MINORS Brannstrom, Kostin, Dennisenko, Kaprizov, Tippett, Cozens, Tolvanen, Zegras, Byfield , Vessalainen, K.Miller, Kyrou, Janik, Bokk, Lundell, Heinola, Hoglander, Lundkvist

The Great One

Default Re: Fantasy guide

For reasons I don't understand, I need a different password for Dobber's store than I do for this forum. It's very confusing.

I recommend you email Dobber directly; he'll walk you through whatever is going wrong.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Yes, I know this to be the case for me as well, two different passwords.

10 Team, Points Only, Full Keeper, Salary Cap league (AAV)
    30 player max(main roster only)
    12 F, 6D, 2G(Weekly Line-up) count toward points (G=1/A=1/W=2/SO=+1/SOL=1)

F: -P. Kane, Benn, Schiefele, Laine, Eichel, S. Reinhart, Ehlers, Schmaltz, Bailey, Panik, Eaves, Zetterberg, Steen, Beauvillier, C. Fischer

D: - Byfuglien, Matheson, Hanifin, Ekholm, Djoos, Butcher, Sanheim

G: - Dubnyk, Lundqvist, Shesterkin

Picks :
    2018 : 1st, 4th, 4th
    2019 : 2nd
    2020 : 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

Dobber Sports Guru

I think it has to do with if you ever signed up to comment on the ramblings or any post on the front page. That username/password might be different if you set it up differently.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Ace

I had to make a different accounts to buy stuff as well.
    12 Team, One year, Points only - G,A,PPG,SHG, no positional restrictions
    2 points goalie W, 2 points goalie SHO, -.5 goalie loss, start 1 goalie per night
    Hughes, Panarin, Connor, Konecny, Terry, Necas, Gaudreau, Schmaltz, Nichushkin, Zacha
    Makar, Hedman, Andersson, DeAngelo
    Gustavsson, Talbot

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    For reasons I don't understand, I need a different password for Dobber's store than I do for this forum. It's very confusing.

I recommend you email Dobber directly; he'll walk you through whatever is going wrong.
    Been there, and done that. Dobber got me through it quite quickly.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddes55 View Post
    I keep trying to purchase the guide but when I go to login it says username or password incorrect. But yet here I am being able to post. I've reset my password 3 times now trying to figure this out. And when I skip the section of signing in it tells me that there is an account with my email and that I should sign in to purchase. Help please.
    The forum is one login/password. The Dobber sports sites are another login/password system. I used to have it all tied together, but the forum wasn't cooperating and it was causing terrible problems. I had to sever it. This was years ago though. Register at DobberHockey.com (or DobberSports.com) it takes two seconds, I don't need any info from you other than the username you want to use, the password you want to use, and a reeeal difficult skill testing question to eliminate the spambots

I can be emailed at dobber at dobberhockey dot com, but I am on a mini-vacation so I may not respond instantly (but should within a day). Lots of kids/family stuff right now

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post

Reason were things like site crashing, the latest forum updates screwed with Joomla, etc. And now my sites are Word Press and not Joomla so maybe it would work now - but it's too late. Picture trying to merge everyone from the forum into DobberHockey - and they use different user names and same email addresses (or vice versa). Ugh the nightmare.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ace

Ok thanks, I think I've got it figured out now
    14 team h/h dynasty
    Stats, G A PTS PIM +/- PPP SHP GWG shts TOI hts/blks W sv% gaa SO
    $89 mill salary cap, cap hits
    minors- players under 60 gms, goalies under 30 gms
    3c 3lw 3rw 4d 2util 1goal
    max 23 plyr rstr, 15 minors

CENTERS Kuznetsov, Necas, Petterson, Hughes, D.Strome, Seguin, Hayes, Scheifele
    LEFTWING Gaudreau, Mantha, Forsberg, Keller
    RIGHTWING Kakko , Debrincat, Thomas, Konecny
    D-MEN Girard, Provorov, McCavoy, Dobson, Makar
    GOALIES Gibson, Shesterkin, Sorokin
    IR
    MINORS Brannstrom, Kostin, Dennisenko, Kaprizov, Tippett, Cozens, Tolvanen, Zegras, Byfield , Vessalainen, K.Miller, Kyrou, Janik, Bokk, Lundell, Heinola, Hoglander, Lundkvist

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hey,

Anyone else having issues viewing the fantasy guide on their iPad? I can't import it to my PDF viewer, ComicZeal. I also can't import it into iBooks as well. I've had no problems with guides from earlier years.

Thanks.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by INTVGene View Post
    Hey,

Anyone else having issues viewing the fantasy guide on their iPad? I can't import it to my PDF viewer, ComicZeal. I also can't import it into iBooks as well. I've had no problems with guides from earlier years.

Thanks.
    Curious to know about this as well. Anyone else?
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Big Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Curious to know about this as well. Anyone else?
    I e-mailed the pdf to myself to open it on my ipad and send to ibooks. I alsao had trouble getting it to ibooks but the problem was I didn't have my e-mailed synced to the ipad, only my wives. Once I added my e-mail I was able to send it to ibooks. Hope this helps.
    PAT QUINN MEMORIAL CUP
    Clouds of Blood
    12 Team Head-to-Head
    G-A-PPP-SOG-FW-HIT-BLK / W-GAA-SV%-SV
    24 Man Roster
    Keep: 6 Forwards, 4 Defencemen, 1 Goaltender & 1 Prospect
    Keepers:
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Aho
    LW - Panarin
    RW - Pastrnak
    D - Hedman, Hamilton, Doughty, Burns
    G - Markström
    P - Cayden Primeau

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by DusterDave View Post
    I e-mailed the pdf to myself to open it on my ipad and send to ibooks. I alsao had trouble getting it to ibooks but the problem was I didn't have my e-mailed synced to the ipad, only my wives. Once I added my e-mail I was able to send it to ibooks. Hope this helps.
    How many wives do you have, lol?

Dobber Sports Titan

Should have been wife's.
    Wow does punctuation really make a big difference!
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Big Daddy

I'm having trouble logging in to download the updates. First I was told I had the wrong password so I reset it, now I'm told I have the wrong user name. Don't really know what to try from here, I sent a message to administration under the Contact Us link on the main page. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly so I can download the updates for some weekend reading.
    PAT QUINN MEMORIAL CUP
    Clouds of Blood
    12 Team Head-to-Head
    G-A-PPP-SOG-FW-HIT-BLK / W-GAA-SV%-SV
    24 Man Roster
    Keep: 6 Forwards, 4 Defencemen, 1 Goaltender & 1 Prospect
    Keepers:
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Aho
    LW - Panarin
    RW - Pastrnak
    D - Hedman, Hamilton, Doughty, Burns
    G - Markström