Thread: Who to drop??

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Who to drop??

I've frantically been trying to make a 2 for 1 deal with pretty much everyone in my league .....but no one is biting. I'm going to be in 1st after this week so I'm ok with holding high upside guys like Bregman.....but I also have SKaggs on my NA and both Ross and Walker coming off the DL soon.

I've been trying to package Salazar with another pitcher for something elite but no luck.

If it comes down to me dropping someone from my roster or DL spots....who would it be??? I also really wanna pick up Trea Turner but don't think it's possible right now.

C: JTR
    Goldschmidt
    Diaz
    K. Seager
    Xander
    LF: Zobrist
    CF: Betts
    RF: Springer
    Util: Ozuna
    Bn: Bregman, Duvall

SP: Strasburg, Salazar, Pomeranz, Duffy, Guerra, Leake, McCullers
    RP: Blanton, Familia, Jeffress, Reed, Chapman
    DL: J. Ross, Walker
    NA: Skaggs

Leake is gone after tonight's start and will bring off Skaggs cuz I can't make any moves since Skaggs actually isn't on NA anymore.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Who to drop??

As a Walker owner, I am getting frustrated with him, and am close to dropping him myself. It would be a hard move to make since he was such an upside young guy... but if you are in first you have to try and win this year.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    As a Walker owner, I am getting frustrated with him, and am close to dropping him myself. It would be a hard move to make since he was such an upside young guy... but if you are in first you have to try and win this year.
    I was thinking the same thing!! Then I read the M's are getting serious inquiries about him........

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I was thinking the same thing!! Then I read the M's are getting serious inquiries about him........
    Inquiries from teams that want to compete this year? Or teams that are trying to buy him low for his future upside? Seattle is 6 games back, 4 back of a wild card. Are they trying to sell him for immediate help to make playoffs? Or trying to sell him for other future assets?

Dobber Sports Titan

Walker is definitely the name to part ways with. I don't think his situation is improving even if he moves.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)