Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football Guide

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Fantasy Football Guide

Will there be Dobber Fantasy Football guide this season 16-17?

Just checking.
    12 team Rotisserie league (No positional requirements: 7 Keepers of which 2 must be Farm eligible).
    Active Roster consists of: 6 FW, 4 D, 2 G and 6 Bench.
    Scoring Cats: G (10x), A (10x), SOG (10x), HT (10x), BS (10x), PIM (10x), TK (10x), +/- (5x); W (10x), SV (10x), SO (5x)

FW: ​Draisaitl, Pastrnak, Keller, Jarvis, Barbashev, Kyrou, Raymond
    D: Dobson, Nurse, Sergachev, Andersson, Zadorov, York
    G: Oettinger, Raanta, Copley, Vejmelka
    IR: Hamilton
    Farm (165 games for F/D and 100 games for G): Wolf, Fantilli

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Fantasy Football Guide

I keep checking with the same question. Here's to hoping so...
    10 Team [keep 10 + 4 prospects]
    Scoring F=1[g/a]; D=2[g], 1[a]; G=2[w], -1[L], 1[OT], 2[SO] Top 12 F, 6 D, 2 G count

Forwards
    Crosby, Ovechkin, Backstrom, Wheeler, Byfuglien, Hornqvist, Simmonds, Ladd, Zuccarello, Ribeiro, Desharnais, Semin, MacArthur, Moulson, Purcell, Soderberg, Dupuis
    Defense
    Keith, Goligoski, Carlson, Krug, Trouba, Streit, Pouliot, Ceci, Nurse, Martinez
    Goalie
    Fleury/Price/Rask

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

It definitely was a darn good read last season!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Immortal

Hasn't it been two years since the last one??

Dobber Sports Immortal

Hasn't it been two years since the last one??

Thanks for the question and interest MJ Flex. We've put out season projections the last two years, and should have another out this year too. I have to get in touch with Dave Cushard who handles the dirty work on that project. As far as a full blown guide, it's definitely something we should be doing but unfortunately I have yet to coordinate. Ideally, it would begin as a small, streamlined guide that we could gradually add to and grow with each passing season.

Sometimes I need a kick in the arse to get going on something and this may prove to be it. Thanks
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Thanks for the question and interest MJ Flex. We've put out season projections the last two years, and should have another out this year too. I have to get in touch with Dave Cushard who handles the dirty work on that project. As far as a full blown guide, it's definitely something we should be doing but unfortunately I have yet to coordinate. Ideally, it would begin as a small, streamlined guide that we could gradually add to and grow with each passing season.

Sometimes I need a kick in the arse to get going on something and this may prove to be it. Thanks
    I'll definately buy it this season to see how it works out. I'm tired of getting my butt kicked by our comish who not only knows about the current stars on each roster but also the ones who are going to break out. He always seem to be ahead on the curve than the rest of us.

I don't have time to do all of the research that's needed to dominate our pool. Already spend too time on my hockey pools.
    12 team Rotisserie league (No positional requirements: 7 Keepers of which 2 must be Farm eligible).
    Active Roster consists of: 6 FW, 4 D, 2 G and 6 Bench.
    Scoring Cats: G (10x), A (10x), SOG (10x), HT (10x), BS (10x), PIM (10x), TK (10x), +/- (5x); W (10x), SV (10x), SO (5x)

FW: ​Draisaitl, Pastrnak, Keller, Jarvis, Barbashev, Kyrou, Raymond
    D: Dobson, Nurse, Sergachev, Andersson, Zadorov, York
    G: Oettinger, Raanta, Copley, Vejmelka
    IR: Hamilton
    Farm (165 games for F/D and 100 games for G): Wolf, Fantilli

Dobber Sports Expert

The projections were a helpful guide for my first ever NFL fantasy draft. All things being equal I absolutely screwed several of my first 5 picks [E. Lacy and I reached way too high for QB R. Tannehill], but played actively on the waiver wire [B. Bortles, D. Carr, J. Reed] and wound up with a great finish to end the year 4th overall. I'm on board to buy another projection list. Any general ETA info?
    10 Team [keep 10 + 4 prospects]
    Scoring F=1[g/a]; D=2[g], 1[a]; G=2[w], -1[L], 1[OT], 2[SO] Top 12 F, 6 D, 2 G count

Forwards
    Crosby, Ovechkin, Backstrom, Wheeler, Byfuglien, Hornqvist, Simmonds, Ladd, Zuccarello, Ribeiro, Desharnais, Semin, MacArthur, Moulson, Purcell, Soderberg, Dupuis
    Defense
    Keith, Goligoski, Carlson, Krug, Trouba, Streit, Pouliot, Ceci, Nurse, Martinez
    Goalie
    Fleury/Price/Rask

Quote Originally Posted by andrewklassen View Post
    The projections were a helpful guide for my first ever NFL fantasy draft. All things being equal I absolutely screwed several of my first 5 picks [E. Lacy and I reached way too high for QB R. Tannehill], but played actively on the waiver wire [B. Bortles, D. Carr, J. Reed] and wound up with a great finish to end the year 4th overall. I'm on board to buy another projection list. Any general ETA info?
    Yeah, Tannehill eff'd me up too. I was hyping all up and down last year. Meh...win some/ lose some. That's why we do this, right?

Yes...good news we will have another projections/ cheat sheet out for you in a few weeks. I'll nail down something more specific within the next 14 days, but it won't be too long.

Next year we'll be expanding it into more of a streamlined guide. But we...I...need to jump on that much earlier than a week prior to mini-camps. That's on me. Keep you posted,and thanks for the interest.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I was able to trade Tannehill for a draft pick to a guy, who was going for it, last season.. Ohhhhh and I beat him in the finals!!

Love the hype that surrounds some players!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    I was able to trade Tannehill for a draft pick to a guy, who was going for it, last season.. Ohhhhh and I beat him in the finals!!

Love the hype that surrounds some players!!
    Like Abdullah last season

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Where is the projections list? I thought it was supposed to be released today?

Draft guide is now available in the store. Code avail in hockey guide for a free copy. I'dpost a link but am on my phone. Sorry. Wanted to get this posted asap.

Thanks!!

Administrator

Draft guide is now available in the store. Code avail in hockey guide for a free copy. I'dpost a link but am on my phone. Sorry. Wanted to get this posted asap.

Thanks!!
    Here's the link:

http://dobbersports.com/product/dobb...d-projections/
    Dobbernomics.com | Twitter @dobbernomics
    FantasyHockeyGeek.com | Twitter @FantasyHockeyGk

G(2), A(1), +-(1), PIM(0.25), PPP(2), SHP(3), HITS(0.1), BS(0.1), W(5), L(-2), SV(0.2), GA(-1), SO(5)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Prior to every NFL and MLB season I like to go through and just make some notes on all the teams depth charts because I find I lose track over their offseasons. I just went through NFL using the guide and one thing that struck me is just how mediocre a lot of these guys are. Aside from the WRs and like 5 other guys there are no longer any more true fantasy producers. With RBs being the most fickle position, and even highly ranked QBs like Rodgers and Luck struggling in past years, this year feels like even more of a crapshoot.

Thankfully I moved my league to a FAAB system FINALLY. Can't wait