Thread: Mets' 2nd Half

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Mets' 2nd Half

Wondering what you guys think about the Mets in the 2nd half? Harvey is done....Matz and Noah are dealing with injuries. Wright is also done and Cespedes is on the DL.

I drafted Familia and Reed in a league with SV and Holds as separate cats and have been handsomely rewarded so far:

Familia league leading 31 saves
    Reed 19 holds, 2.16 ERA, 0.91 WHIP

Do you think it's time to sell high on these and package them somewhere?

One team has both Miller and Betances, as well as Rodney. I also own Chapman but would want to make sure someone is leaving NYY at the deadline.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Mets' 2nd Half

I would try and sell high. Not sure if Miller is where you do it, but send out some feelers.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I would try and sell high. Not sure if Miller is where you do it, but send out some feelers.
    How does Reed/Pomeranz for Betances/Kluber sound?

I think I want to sell high on Pomeranz because even if he gets dealt to a better team, it could very well be AL and those parks are much different than San Diego.

However this would now just give me Betances/Chapman....so kind of similar problem if Chapman isn't dealt.

Dobber Sports Titan

I would like it solely for Kluber, so I like it with Betances too. Give it a shot.

- - - Updated - - -

I do think Chapman is the most likely to be dealt too, but at that point Miller takes over the closer role.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Titan

You raised a big point on Pomeranz. Crap. Now I gotta look into a possible trade. He’s been so solid and a k/9 gem. Well, best to sell high I guess
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Immortal

I just heard Texas and Boston would be the big suitors for him.....and he's a lefty so playing in Boston could be dangerous.

Dobber Sports Immortal

How about Reed for Ken Giles? Houston heating up now and Giles has 8 straight scoreless outings and only 2 earned in last 13 outings.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    How about Reed for Ken Giles? Houston heating up now and Giles has 8 straight scoreless outings and only 2 earned in last 13 outings.
    The only problem with Giles is compwting with Gregerson etc for saves. He's a solid guy to grab for Reed if you can though.