Thread: What's hellybyck's ceiling for this year?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default What's hellybyck's ceiling for this year?

What are good chances of being the number one? At this point, he is my 2nd goalie. I have bishop and wondering if I should target a third? It's a keeper league with goalie categories of wins=2 points, and shut-outs= 5 points. If a recent trade goes through, I'll have 2nd overall, 3rd overall and 10th overall. Goalies of interest would be vasielefsky, Talbot and Elliot. All will probably be gone by 10.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: What's hellybyck's ceiling for this year?

I would wait and see what happens this offseason. Maybe pavs gets traded. But I expect hellebuyck to be the full time starter by next season at the latest
    12 team with 15 keepers weekly H2H categories (G,A,P.P.P,S.O.G,F.W,Hits,Blks,Pims, G.A.A,SV%,Wins and S.O)
    C/W Schenn Lindholm Keller Namestnikov PLD schmaltz
    C Giroux Stamkos Schiefele Kadri Brassard
    W Gaudreau Okposo Mantha Gallagher Rantanen beauviller
    D Byfuglien Josi Keith Jones Gudas Ellis
    G Schnieder ​Hellebuyck
    I.R Shaw
    Prospects (25 games or less)
    Gilles

Dobber Sports Genius

AHL all-star unless Pavlec is moved.

Its an expansion/politics thing, nothing to do with his ability and he'll grab plenty of starts in 2017-18.
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by knoble View Post
    What are good chances of being the number one? At this point, he is my 2nd goalie. I have bishop and wondering if I should target a third? It's a keeper league with goalie categories of wins=2 points, and shut-outs= 5 points. If a recent trade goes through, I'll have 2nd overall, 3rd overall and 10th overall. Goalies of interest would be vasielefsky, Talbot and Elliot. All will probably be gone by 10.
    I would definitely look for another goalie either through trade or in the draft. He's technically their 3rd goalie on the chart because he's not going to backup.......at most he will split if Pavelec struggles.

The Great One

Injury recall then all bets are off... At this point I don't think he plays more than 12-15 games next season and I could even see him not playing a single game before I see him playing any more...

if you're going to get another goalie I'd concentrate on getting a starter so Talbot, Elliott and Vas in that order. Still not convinced Vas gets more than 30 games right now...
    Experience is the teacher of all things.