Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Emerging Goalies for 2016-17

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: Emerging Goalies for 2016-17

Does anyone think Korpisalo has a chance, thus being worthwhile in a keeper league He looked pretty good last year while Bob was hurt.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I like Neuwirth for the Flyers if he can stay healthy. Mason is just a guy, and is very replaceable.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Statsman1 View Post
    Does anyone think Korpisalo has a chance, thus being worthwhile in a keeper league He looked pretty good last year while Bob was hurt.
    If you've got a really deep pool or he qualifies as a prospect then yes. Otherwise, he's blocked by Bob and has really limited value in shallow leagues (unless/until Bob gets injured)
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    If you've got a really deep pool or he qualifies as a prospect then yes. Otherwise, he's blocked by Bob and has really limited value in shallow leagues (unless/until Bob gets injured)
    I'm with you on that. Worth it if you can stash him, but not over someone who is actually starting.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

Don't forget Forsberg also jumped over him in the AHL play offs too... not even convinced he starts as the starter in the AHL let alone anything else (despite that little run he did start poorly)
    Experience is the teacher of all things.