Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Teuvo Teravainen

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Teuvo Teravainen

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Lack lacks the talent required to take a team to the playoffs - unless you talk to a Canucks fan, they're still smitten with the spaghetti loving guy.

Fleury & Bishop have LNTC or NMC if I'm not mistaken. MAF for sure does. I doubt neither agrees to got there. They could be a logical landing spot for Lehtonen or Niemi but any established G of consequence I doubt will end up there. It does not strike me as a destination spot for players... maybe Bernier.
    All fair points, but Fleury/Bishop probably get moved at some point. I was more trying to point out that we really don't know what kind of situation Carolina may be in by the beginning of the summer, let alone the end of the season.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    All fair points, but Fleury/Bishop probably get moved at some point. I was more trying to point out that we really don't know what kind of situation Carolina may be in by the beginning of the summer, let alone the end of the season.
    Agree on Fleury/Bishop being moved, and one likely to Dallas.

Fair point on the clarification on Car's G situation. It's weak at best. They've missed a lot of the decent back ups and now they're looking at the dregs of the crop or the dregs of other teams ala Dallas/Toronto, they need to add something better than Lack as a solid security blanket once Ward bites it again.

I wonder if Ward shares Lupul's trainer?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Monster

Projection for next season:

GP: 78 G: 15 A: 30 PTS: 45

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Could see TT getting 38 pts in 74 ish games. EL getting 42 pts in 79 games
    as of today

TT 38 pts in 71 games
    EL 41 pts in 62 games

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    I think those projections are a touch low, TT had 37 last year and EL had 39 last two years. I think the 45-50 range is going to be a truer projection for both.
    wat