Thread: Your All Star Week Matchup

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Your All Star Week Matchup

I always like looking at this as the All Star week approaches. Assuming you are head to head and using Yahoo, the All Star week matchup is extended from July 11 to 24. Essentially giving you a matchup that is 3 extra days.

Take note of who you play this week because if it's a weak team you could luck out and reallly stack up the score against them. Fortunately I play the 10th and 13th place teams in my leagues so Im pretty content with this extension.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Your All Star Week Matchup

I play 9th, 1st, 10th, 5th and 12th. So a bit of a mixed bag there. I actually like that I get 1st in the one league, as I'm in second and I have a better chance to catch him now. More room to maneuver with the extra few days.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I play 9th, 1st, 10th, 5th and 12th. So a bit of a mixed bag there. I actually like that I get 1st in the one league, as I'm in second and I have a better chance to catch him now. More room to maneuver with the extra few days.
    Holy crap you're in 5 leagues!

Dobber Sports Titan

I’m second and I’m playing 6th. From the last few days looks like my buy-low on all the struggling players is working out a bit sadly, as I wanted to just stock up on players for next yr
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Holy crap you're in 5 leagues!
    Yup. That's me toning it down from hockey

Getting wrecked by first place in the one league I mentioned though. Stilla few days to turn it around...
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Titan

Getting wrecked by first place in the one league I mentioned though. Stilla few days to turn it around...
    Had it in my head that all star week combined last week and this one. Guess last week didn't go as planned then

Dobber Sports Immortal

Had it in my head that all star week combined last week and this one. Guess last week didn't go as planned then
    You just had me double check that it wasn't last week and then this upcoming weekend....in which case both my matchups ended up in a tie.

Was up 8-6 last night and decided to leave Goldschmidt in vs Bumgarner......stupid 1 hitter dropped my overall average so we tied

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    You just had me double check that it wasn't last week and then this upcoming weekend....in which case both my matchups ended up in a tie.

Was up 8-6 last night and decided to leave Goldschmidt in vs Bumgarner......stupid 1 hitter dropped my overall average so we tied
    Damn that's a tight week!!

On the other topic, trades I have made this season.
    League 1 (1yr):
    My Vogt, F. Rodriguez, S. Casilla for his Posey, Vizcaino, Doolittle.

My Sandoval, Jansen, AJ Ramos for his Arenado.

My D. Hernandez for his B. Hamilton, Iglesias and Cingriani.

League 2 (Keep 6):
    My Wil Myers for his Carlos Gomez (OUCH!)

My Ozuna, Pollock, 18th rounder for his JD Martinez and 14th rounder.

My Yelich, Teheran, Contreras 19th rounder for his Gattis, Blackmon, Archer 15th rounder.

My Cueto, Kinsler for his Scherzer.

League 3 (modified keeper eligibility based on previous years draft position):
    My Cishek for his Reddick (keeper eligible around pick 190).

My T. White, A. Sanchez (eligible around pick 170) for his Springer, Greinke.

League 4 (Dynasty):
    My Harvey, Fernandez for his Story, Brantley, Maeda

My K. Wong, Puig, Profar, Hunter Harvey, Raimel Tapia for his Vizcaino, JD Martinez, Wheeler, Taylor Lindsey, Alex Blandino, 5th round pick.

My Matt Bush for his Perkins.

League 5 does not allow trading. Thoughts?