Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trea Turner

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Trea Turner

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Also another point, I guess you still have Turner, but wondering if you kept Bregman. Not much of the bat showing through yet with his 0.030 AVG, but watching the game tonight, his defence looks poised and solid. Definitely looks like he belongs and that he is here to stay. The bat will come around. Especially for someone of his talent.
    I have held on to Bregman in both leagues I'm in.

I'm in 1 and it's a 10 team league and I have an easy schedule the next couple weeks.

The other it is really hard for me to make a case. It's a 14 team league and I'm in 2nd; probably saving Bregman is that I just lost Salazar and Puig.....but now have JD Martinez coming off the DL. I still plan to hold him for a bit though. His Ks are increasing though so that worries me he;s getting frustrated.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I have held on to Bregman in both leagues I'm in.

I'm in 1 and it's a 10 team league and I have an easy schedule the next couple weeks.

The other it is really hard for me to make a case. It's a 14 team league and I'm in 2nd; probably saving Bregman is that I just lost Salazar and Puig.....but now have JD Martinez coming off the DL. I still plan to hold him for a bit though. His Ks are increasing though so that worries me he;s getting frustrated.
    I think he just needs one good game to get his swing in line, and then he will be just fine. I would definitely try and hold if you can.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Well he's still in a prominent role in the lineup. Let's just hope he doesn't break out against the Jays.

Maybe if he just hit that grand slam in his debut....

http://uproxx.com/sports/alex-bregma...-astros-debut/

Dobber Sports Titan

Yeah. A couple of feet more or a nice gust of wind and we could be having a completely different conversation.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)