Thread: Another Puljujarvi trade

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Another Puljujarvi trade

Hey guys i just drafted Puljujarvi in our entry draft and promptly received an unofficial (more of a talk then an offer) trade offer of Jimmy Vesey+PL Dubois for Puljujarvi. Its a H2H cats league with G, A, pts, ±. ppp, sog, Hits+BS (1 cat), pim, FOW. 16 team league and to put you in context, my team has won everything for 2 years now and could realy well repeat. Also, i have the room for the 2v1 deal.
    I'm realy tempted to do it since im a big fan of depth over star power and it worked prety well for me in this league. On the other hand, my team is realy stacked at every position so could probably benefit of the best player. I also think that Dubois will receive every opportunity to succeed has a #1C and that he's the better multi-cats assets compare to Puljujarvi. Vesey is a nice bonus.

Anyway, wath do you guys think?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Another Puljujarvi trade

I would take it. You're winning now, and get two players playing next season instead of one that is coming off summer surgery. The FOW are also a big lean towards Dubois, and Vesey won't sign anywhere he doesn't get good ice time, so you buy in before the hype train speeds up with set linemates.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports All-Star

I'd take it as well, I actually like both of those players better than Puljujarvi in fantasy.
    14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty -daily starts
    H2H, Salary Cap 95mil, Player actual salaries (all)
    +/-,G,A,GWG,PTS,STP,PIM,SOG,HT,BS,GAA,SO,SV,W
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

Forwards: Domi, K.Connor, Kessel, Parise, Monahan, Point, Rantanen, Kucherov, Panarin , M.Martin, Reaves, Marner
    Defense: Butcher, K.Russell, Pelech, Girard, Klingberg, Larsson
    Goalie: Rask, Hellebuyck
    Reserves: D.Strome, Jo.Benn, Polak, C.Crawford , M.Jones, A.Dell, Koskinen
    Prospects: Soderstrom, Sorokin, J.Dahlen, Kaprizov, Yamamoto, Makar, Starrett , F.Sandstrom, Timmins, T.Terry
    Fantrax TAHL 2013 & 2018 Champion

The Great One

I wonder if you can get more if others know he is available though.... it's all about the McD factor!

Dobber Sports Wizard

I would pass, there's no rush to move Pulju. He's the kind of prospect that will hold value for a long time.... You could wait until next summer and likely get the same offer even if he has a tough season. It's all about upside.... His value can only go up, and if he clicks with McDavid or Draisaitl or RNH and has a big season, his value explodes.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'd take Dubois for Pulu 1 for 1 in your format, go for it
    DobberProspects Writer: Ex-Tampa Bay Lightning Prospects, Current New York Rangers Prospects @olaf1393

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I would wait and see where Vesey ends up before doing this...

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I would also wait for vessey in august and maybe see how puljarvi progresses in summer and if he gets a line with McDavid and lucic cause I'd think that could be a killer line