Thread: 1 for 1 deal

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default 1 for 1 deal

28 team league very deep..12 f, 6 d, 2 g, 8 reserves, 20 farm.

I am stacked on forward and weak on defence. Points base league that includes g, a, +/-, pims, hits, shot blocks.

essentially for all categories defenceman points are 1.5 times more.

the deal I have been offered is my Spooner for his Esa Lindell....I think I lose a little for this upcoming season but gain in every season after that. My issue is I dont know enough about lindell to make the deal other then he is the 21st ranked d prospect and named to finlads world cup team...thoughts?

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: 1 for 1 deal

I like this deal for you. Lindell will be more expensive as the season nears, so this is a good time to buy. Dallas has conducted a Stalinist purge of the blue line and the team has big plans for Lindell this year. I am hoping to acquire him in the draft.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    I like this deal for you. Lindell will be more expensive as the season nears, so this is a good time to buy. Dallas has conducted a Stalinist purge of the blue line and the team has big plans for Lindell this year. I am hoping to acquire him in the draft.
    Agreed. The bonus points with D and the fact that Dallas has nothing behind Klingberg gives Lindell a ton of opportunity going forward.
    Fantrax 10 man keeper league league - 31 roster spots (25 regular, 6 minor) keep 15 roster - 6 minor (in bold)
    Stats: Forwards - G, A, PIM, BG (PPG,GWG,SHG), ESP, PPP Defense - G-D, PIM-D, ESP-D, PPP-D Goalies - W, SV%, SHO
    Current team:
    Forwards - Scheifele, Hartnell, Kucherov, Thornton, Gaudreau, Okposo, Kopitar, Couture, Little, E. Staal, landeskog, Burakovsky, Dzingel
    Defense - Ekman-Larsson, Josi, Klingberg, Burns, Mcdonagh, Klefbom, Orlov
    Goalies - Price, F. Anderson, Hellebuyck, Talbot
    Minor - McDavid, Matthews, Vatrano, Athansiou, Bean, Montour, Eriksson EK, DeBrincat

The Great One

I think Lindell may be a sneaky pick for next season. Based on not knowing where Spooner ends up next season I take this

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    My thoughts as well. You will be winning in future years, and maybe breaking even this year.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks once again to you all, once trading opens for the offseason I think it is something I will be doing.