Thread: Seth Griffith

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Seth Griffith

what are expectations on him?

Administrator

Default Re: Seth Griffith

I'm not expecting much initially. Bruins will replace Eriksson if he doesn't re-sign which makes Griffith a 2nd/3rd line tweener at best. He missed his chance for immediate top-six ice time when he had that 30-game run with the Bruins and only managed 10 points.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Master

I agree that he will be a 2nd or 3rd line tweener. If Eriksson stays, or an equitable asset is brought in, then he is a 3rd liner at best.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Ace

He doesn't have a lot of confidence from the coaching staff in the big club, but they love him in Providence. I could see him slotting into the 3rd line and slide up the lineup in case of injuries. Not a lot more though. Probably a 30 point ceiling kind of player since he'll have a lot of trouble getting any PP time.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Veteran

Is Vatrano above or below Griffith?

Dobber Sports Deity

Right now I'd say Vatrano is above Griffith, but that's more because Vatrano is a winger and Griffith is a center. Griffith is facing the same issues that Spooner faced; opportunity. Spooner got his shot this past season due to injuries down the middle for the Bruins and he made the most of it. He's locked in now. Griffith just has to wait for his shot to come around and then pounce. If he doesn't show much in his time, he will head back down and eventually find his groove with another team. He's re-signed a one-year deal again so this could be it for him in Boston. Hard to say.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Expert

IŽd also consider Vatrano above Griffith. And put both in the overrated category.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.