Thread: Keep 12.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Keep 12.

Hey just wondering your opinions on who my final 12 Keepers should be, league rules are in my signature.

Gonna keep- Tavares, Monahan, Draisaitl, Toffoli, B.Schenn, Okposo, Kucherov, Voracek, Yandle, Reilly.

Need to take 2 from the following group.. probably 2 tenders as they are tough to come by. Not too sure what the Islanders are going to do this offseason yet, but I have a feeling they may deal Halak and go with Greiss.. if that's the case I also have Berube on the farm. Also really hoping for Fleury to get dealt. I'm also going to try again to upgrade at the goalie position, but it's been a tough go so far. Would love to hear some opinions.

(Greiss, M.Smith, Halak, Lack, Ward, T.Myers, Hamonic, Lee)

Cheers
    C- Tavares, Monahan, B.Schenn(C,LW) Draisaitl Coyle(C,RW), Eichel

LW- Palat, Kunitz, Beleskey, Stempniak (LW,RW)

RW- Toffoli(C,RW),Kucherov, Okposo ,Wingels(C,RW)

D- Yandle, Rielly,Niskanen,Goligoski,Edler,Polak

G- Halak, Griess,Fleury

Farm- M.Barzal, C.Keller, K.Bellows, J.Anderson, Rattie, E.Gustafsson, M.Murray(G) JF Berube(G)

12 Team Keeper League 8 make playoffs. Keep 12 including goalies.8 farm players(under 100 games for players/under 70 for goalies) Max 2 goalies on farm. Head to Head. 5 waiver moves/week.

Player Categories- G-A-P-+/- -PIM-PPP-SOG-HITS-BLK
    Goalie Categories- W-GA-GAA-SV-SA-SV%-SHO

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Keep 12.

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyRiley View Post
    Hey just wondering your opinions on who my final 12 Keepers should be, league rules are in my signature.

Gonna keep- Tavares, Monahan, Draisaitl, Toffoli, B.Schenn, Okposo, Kucherov, Voracek, Yandle, Reilly.

Need to take 2 from the following group.. probably 2 tenders as they are tough to come by. Not too sure what the Islanders are going to do this offseason yet, but I have a feeling they may deal Halak and go with Greiss.. if that's the case I also have Berube on the farm. Also really hoping for Fleury to get dealt. I'm also going to try again to upgrade at the goalie position, but it's been a tough go so far. Would love to hear some opinions.

(Greiss, M.Smith, Halak, Lack, Ward, T.Myers, Hamonic, Lee)

Cheers
    I think you have the right initial group picked, and after that I would roll with Halak and Greiss. At worst you have the NYI duo to handcuff Halak if/when he gets hurt. At best, one gets traded and you have the two best goalies of the bunch. I don't have much confidence in the other three.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Expert

Greiss and Halak are not a bad move but I would switch Greiss for Smith. Overall, the options are not great and if you can upgrade that's your best route. With Greiss and Halak, you're hoping for a trade (although the Isles may deal one, it may be difficult to do so with the goalie market likely saturated this off-season and next season). Reason I go with Halak and Smith is there is no worries as to who the starting goalies are and if Halak does get traded, a team bring him in would not do so for a timeshare or a backup role. To remain competitive, I'd role with two guys I know are going to be the starters.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    Greiss and Halak are not a bad move but I would switch Greiss for Smith. Overall, the options are not great and if you can upgrade that's your best route. With Greiss and Halak, you're hoping for a trade (although the Isles may deal one, it may be difficult to do so with the goalie market likely saturated this off-season and next season). Reason I go with Halak and Smith is there is no worries as to who the starting goalies are and if Halak does get traded, a team bring him in would not do so for a timeshare or a backup role. To remain competitive, I'd role with two guys I know are going to be the starters.
    I like the idea, but I don't think Smith is good enough, nor does he have a strong enough hold over Domingue to be more valuable than Greiss. I would rather the 35 games out of Greiss than 50-55 out of Smith.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

keep the Isles duo as previously mentioned this way you either have all the starts from two and if one gets traded you find yourself having a a #1 on a decent squad.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Svech,Thoma s,ChandlerS.,Jenner,Couts,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Gudas,Harley
    G:Jarry,Ingram,Kotchetkov
    IR:Murphy,Rust,Guentzel

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Schmaltz
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Lehkonen
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov
    IR: Zegras,Norris,Vilardi,Kempe

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I would also keep Halak/Greiss.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.