Thread: In Memoriam...for two.

Dobber Sports Master

Default In Memoriam...for two.

I get that Gordie Howe and Ed Snider, and their respective foundations, should be acknowledged and honoured, especially given how both men gave so much to hockey. However, felt a bit underwhelmed by the "tribute" given to other NHLers who passed away this year, some Hall of Famers like Dickie Moore and Andy Bathgate, without so much as a picture of them in their heyday. Instead, their name made it onto a scrolling list of those we lost.

I'm on a roll tonight, but this irked me a bit to say the least! God bless them all!

I'm going to bed now. Tell me how the rest of this debacle ended tomorrow!

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: In Memoriam...for two.

There is a part of me that is glad they didn't have Wil Arnet ruin a tribute to them.
    I agree though that I expected something a little more special for two people that meant so much to the game. My hope now is that they learn from this and have something at the draft.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)