Thread: Connor carrick

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Connor carrick

What could I expect for Connor Carrick in a point only ligue for the next 2 seasons?

will he see some powerplay minutes?
    16 teams, points only

Players got random contract.

f(12): N.Ritchie-4, M.Pacioretty-1, R.Strome-2, W.Karlsson-3, J.Virtanen-4, R.Getzlaf-1, C.McDavid-4, E.Lindholm-2, M.Rantanen-5, L.Stempniak-4, A.Hemsky-3, M.Cammalleri-3

b: B.Perlini-5, T.Rattie-3, M.Colle-5, M.Puempel-3, D.Caggiula-5, R.Asplund-5, J.F-karlsson-5, K.Bellows-5, A.Lehkonen-5, A.DeBrincat-5, A.Johnson-5, H.Borgstrom-5, JC.Beaudin-5, M.Reway-5

d(6): D.Doughty-1, D.Byfuglien-1, J.Gardiner-2, S.Jones-2, R.Pulock-4, S.Theodore-4

b: N.Nesterov-2, L.Bengtsson-5, J.Chychrun-5

g(2 of the same team): Price-1, Condon-4

b: Fucale-5, Sorokin-5

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Connor carrick

I don't think it's entirely out of the question. Rielly and Gardiner are the two who are already established there so there should be opportunities considering he's a right handed shot. Zaitsev could be one who affect Carrick's opportunities the most but still too early to say for sure.

As far as points go, I can see him being a decent 25-35pt guy most seasons going forward. That would be my guess.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

I think he'll see some PP time but I'm not sure he'll be productive out of the gate. Dmen are weird and Toronto isn't exactly a scoring powerhouse.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

maybe pp2 at best. with reilly and stamkos on the points there's no space for him on pp1

Dobber Sports Titan

Agree with the others. 30 point range at most, and likely very little PP time.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Giant

The thing with Carrick is that his value doesn't really lie in points-only formats. He's going to be a multi-purpose type of guy who racks up PIMs, Hits, Blocks, as well as chipping in respectable point totals. Think the fantasy production of, say, Brent Seabrook or something along those lines. Maybe a random 40-point season here or there, but he's basically in the low 20s-30ish range in all likelihood.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Veteran

I fully expect the Leafs to add at least one experienced d-men UFA so I think that puts Carrick as a long shot to see anything in the top 4 or meaningful power play time.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by reeveta View Post
    I fully expect the Leafs to add at least one experienced d-men UFA so I think that puts Carrick as a long shot to see anything in the top 4 or meaningful power play time.
    Unless it's Yandle ,Campbell or Demers I don't see any UFA d-men that will gather any PP time in Toronto. The UFA d-men crop is very thin.
    twitter: @hugotwigg

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by yougo View Post
    Unless it's Yandle ,Campbell or Demers I don't see any UFA d-men that will gather any PP time in Toronto. The UFA d-men crop is very thin.
    Won't be Yandle now. And since Campbell is rumored to want back with Chicago, it likely won't be him either. That leaves Demers, and I can't see him going to the Leafs. He'll get paid and I'm not sure they'll be the team that does it.

It's possible the Leafs run a PP system that features Rielly/Zaitsev (LHD/RHD), and if Carrick makes it, Carrick/Gardiner.
    14T BiWeekly H2H. 4 C/RW/LW, 6 D, 2 G
    Cats:G(3), A(1.5), PIM(0.2), PPP(1), SOG(0.2), GWG(1), SHP(2), Hits(0.3), BkS(0.4). W(2), SO(2), OTL(0.5), SV(0.2), GA(-1), L(-1). 9 Keepers in Bold. 12 player Farm team (skaters under 110, goalies under 80 gp) in italics

LW - Gaudreau, Forsberg, Parise, Hyman (C)
    C - Backstrom, Getzlaf, N Foligno (LW/RW), Kotkaniemi, Carter (LW/RW)
    RW - Tarasenko, Rantanen, Arvidsson, Atkinson, Gourde (C/LW), Mikheyev (RW)
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Ellis, Klingberg, Fox, Andersson
    G - Murray, Grubauer

Prospects -Rossi, Turcotte, Kravstov, Tippett, Bouchard, Lehtonen, K Miller, Addison, DeSmith, Kahkonen, Ingram, Gustavsson