Thread: Upgrading SP

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Upgrading SP

Looking to upgrade SP as I feel like I have a solid roster for a 10 team league and some very serviceable guys who are mostly on my bench in Profar and Thompson.

Any 2 for 1 combos you can think of here? I would be willing to deal pretty much any SP except Strasburg.

R, 2B, HR, RBI, BB, SB, K, E, Avg
    W, K, SV, HLD, ERA, WHIP

In positional order....

Realmuto
    Goldschmidt
    Zobrist (also LF)
    Xander
    K. Seager
    LF: Duvall
    CF: Betts (CF/RF)
    RF: Springer (CF/RF)
    Util: Ozuna (CF/RF)
    Bn: Profar (2B,SS,3B), Thompson (LF,CF,RF)

SP: Strasburg, Cueto, Salazar, Walker, J. Ross, Pomeranz, McCullers, Leake
    RP: Chapman, Familia, Reed, Jeffress

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Upgrading SP

Wondering if you could jump from Duvall/Salazar for someone, as that maybe looks like the best move from your point of view. Tough to really know who to target though. Depends on the GM and the team on who would be easier to target. Find someone who might be slumping a little (GM or the pitcher) and where the GM has a deeper pitching staff and would expand it into two pieces, one being a position player.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Wondering if you could jump from Duvall/Salazar for someone, as that maybe looks like the best move from your point of view. Tough to really know who to target though. Depends on the GM and the team on who would be easier to target. Find someone who might be slumping a little (GM or the pitcher) and where the GM has a deeper pitching staff and would expand it into two pieces, one being a position player.
    Don't trust Duvall? I mean his BB/K split is terrible but his power has to be real....no?

Dobber Sports Titan

I think I would say I don't trust Duvall as much as your other outfielders, it's not so much anything against him specifically.

- - - Updated - - -

Outfield being a position of strength for you, I would deal from there, and Duvall's value has gone up a lot recently.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)