Thread: Demand a plan...

Dobber Sports Star

Default Demand a plan...

Brilliant...

Rylant

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: Demand a plan...

Thanks for sharing Rylant! Unfortunately, this is just another event and it was highlighted by the sheer amount of victims. To me, there is no difference between 1 victim or 49; it's horrible that in 2016 we are killing each other while having direct access to doing so and all that we do afterwards is talk about it, cry about it, say we will be doing things about it, sweep it under the carpet and hope that the next event is not as tragic... The France concert club killings happened less than a year ago and videos like these were made yet this still happened in Orlando. I'm from Montreal and something like this happened in a school targetting women just blocks away from where I live back in 89. This event still haunts our city but what is truly saddening is that is has come to be a normal occurrence that seems to happen more and more in our society. I doubt this video sends enough ripples down the pipeline to bring some immediate change but it can't hurt!
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay