Thread: Looking to do a huge trade..

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Looking to do a huge trade..

In a 10 team weekly H2H league.
    (H R HR BB SB RBI AVG)
    My batters are Perez, Hosmer, Altuve, Nunez, Bogaerts, Betts, Springer, Fowler, Harper, Duvall, Beltre, Sano
    (IP W SV K ERA WHIP)
    My pitching is Kluber, Sale, deGromm, Matz, Lackey.

I am trying to get W.Ramos (over my Perez)Bautista, Trout and Bumgardner...Who should i offer up from my team to get either or all of them

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Looking to do a huge trade..

Bautista and Trout are not an upgrade over Harper, Betts or Springer. So if you are getting them, they are replacing your OF Util. To be able to then acquire them to do that, you are hugely weakening a more important position. Trout and Bautista are not what I would be looking at. Bumgarner is an interesting target, and maybe DeGrom and something decent could start the discussion, but I don't see an owner parting with MadBum unless Sale or Kluber are coming back, which would also be a sideways move. If you want to upgrade, find a real struggling star and see if a hot player like Duvall can start the discussion there.
    Another real target of mine would be Arenado. Putting together Kluber and Beltre for Arenado and a lesser pitcher could be a starting point as well.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)