Yahoo Keeper league H2H 12 teams 2 divisions 7X7 Cats

I get

Albert Pujols

Hanley Ramirez

Miguel Sano

I give

Kris Bryant

Jose Bautista

He said he has interest in Julio Urias if I would be willing to trade him and feel free make him a counter if I didn't like this deal. So my first reaction is no to this deal and that maybe counter the same but swap out Ramirez for Braun and then add Prince Fielder to my side.

So I get Braun, Pujols and Sano and give up Brynat, Fielder and Bautista

this is like the 15th to 20th different trade he's offered me, you can check my previous thread and I finally just said to him no thank you I do not want to make any trades right now so he stopped for like 2 weeks. I mean he must just like trading as he's already make 10 different trades this year one of them being an 8 player deal 4 from each side.

My team C Mcann 1B Fielder Reynolds 1B/3B/OF, 2B Dozier, Pedroia 3B Bryan 3B/OF, César Hernández 2B,3B,SS Yangervis Solarte 1B,2B,3B
    SS Desmond SS/OF Alcides Escobar OF CarGo, Bautista, Calhoun, Rasmus

Pitchers SP Jake Arrieta, Zack Girenke, Francisco Liriano, Danny Duffy, John Lackey, Jaime Garcia, RP Herrera, Watson, Rondon, Giles, Sigreist DL AJ Griffith

My keepers

1.Julio Urias,P, LAD
    2.Brendan Rodgers,3B/SS, Col
    3.Jose Berrios,P, Minn
    4.Clint Frazier,OF, Clev
    5.Jose Peraza,2B, Cinc

Thanks,

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Another Trade

No. Just no. I wouldn't trade Bautista alone for that return. And I wouldn't consider Braun vs. Bryant anywhere near equal value. Just move along.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

OK thought so and so I counted him with Rasmus and a 17th rd pick for Gattis and a 19th rd pick which he said no and countered back with Pujols and Gattis for Fielder and Bautista which he said I think were close with this one. LOL not really sure what to do at this point because also in my counter I said I really don't want to trade anyone or at least any of my bigger guys such as Bryant. That was like the 3rd or 4th time I have said something similar and usually I just decline but he just keeps coming back with more offers. So I was like fine I will counter you back with this smaller deal and if you agree then fine if not then lets be done but it's seems to be getting a little crazy with the amount trade offers at this point. the other thing to is this guy is in 2nd place yet he has blown up his team so much this year already with the 10 different trades he's made.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by bbgarnett View Post
    OK thought so and so I counted him with Rasmus and a 17th rd pick for Gattis and a 19th rd pick which he said no and countered back with Pujols and Gattis for Fielder and Bautista which he said I think were close with this one. LOL not really sure what to do at this point because also in my counter I said I really don't want to trade anyone or at least any of my bigger guys such as Bryant. That was like the 3rd or 4th time I have said something similar and usually I just decline but he just keeps coming back with more offers. So I was like fine I will counter you back with this smaller deal and if you agree then fine if not then lets be done but it's seems to be getting a little crazy with the amount trade offers at this point.
    I've had guys like that in some of my leagues. I like how you tried for a smaller deal though, by his reply it shows that all he cares about is getting Bautista/Bryant for cheep. There is no one right way to deal with them. Just make sure you don't get pressured into making a bad deal.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

He clearly wants Bautista, don't sell low!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Prodigy

OK well hopefully he's done offering me trades for those guys but he has also really wanted to pry Julio Urias from me and keeps sending me messages asking if I'd trade him which I keep saying no. But today he asked if I would Take David Price or someone else for Urias. He has Jose Fernandez and so if I could do Fernandez for Urias straight up would that be fair as I don't think Price for Urias straight up is a good deal for me.

Dobber Sports Titan

I would definitely do Urias for Fernandez if I could.

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    No. Just no. I wouldn't trade Bautista alone for that return. And I wouldn't consider Braun vs. Bryant anywhere near equal value. Just move along.
    Exactly my thinking! Stick with your guys.

As for the other deal, I like Urias as well; Price, not so much!
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Prodigy

OK well I'll see if I can get Fernandez for Urias.

Also he has now offered me Starlin Castro and Hanley Ramirez for my Dustin Pedroia which again I think is a no. Let alone he has just made his like 11th trade on the year trading Francisco lindor for Mikael Franco. so he is really trade happy but yet everything he seems to offer me doesn't seem to be a good deal.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Ok well I asked if he'd do my Urias for his Fernandez straight up and he said he he do Urias and my 1st rd draft pick for Fernandez and his 2nd rd draft pick.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Well I offered him Urias for Fernandez and while he wanted to also add a swap of my 1st and his 2nd I said no I'd only do 1 For 1 which he ended up accepting.

Dobber Sports Titan

Well I offered him Urias for Fernandez and while he wanted to also add a swap of my 1st and his 2nd I said no I'd only do 1 For 1 which he ended up accepting.
    That's a nice deal. Good job being patient with him.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

That's a very good trade that you finally made. Never would have done his initial offer.
    Former Dobber Baseball Writer/Contributor - Top 150 Hitters, Top 100 SP and Top 50 RP Rankings.

Main Roster:
    C: Robert Thomas, Ryan O'Reilly, Casey Mittlestaddt, Vincent Trockhek, Dylan Strome, Brock Nelson, Troy Terry, Colin White
    RW: Nikita Kucherov, Sam Reinhart, Vladimir Tarasenko, Mats Zucarello,
    LW: Jason Robertson, Nikolaj Ehlers, Max Comtois, Zach Hyman, Christian Dvorak, James VanRiemsdyk, Andrew Mangiapane
    D: Erik Karlsson, Shea Theodore, John Klingberg, Travis Sanheim, Mike Reilly
    G: Carey Price, Juuse Saros, Elvis Merzlikins, Petr Mrazek

Dobber Sports Prodigy

alright thanks and well now he has also just flipped Urias and made a deal for Max Scherzer so he did Julio Urias and Jake Lamb to another guy for Max Scherzer

Dobber Sports Titan

alright thanks and well now he has also just flipped Urias and made a deal for Max Scherzer so he did Julio Urias and Jake Lamb to another guy for Max Scherzer
    Your league has some very interesting managers...