Thread: Moving Stanton

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Moving Stanton

Is now the time to move Stanton? His value is as low as it will ever get, but I'm getting impatient with this guy.

I have an offer from a guy in my league.. Wainwright, Cespedes, Segura, for Stanton and Tulo..

I told him if I was moving Stanton AND Tulo I would want a guy like Boegarts coming back along with a decent OF. I don't care much for Wainwright, nor do I think my pitching needs the upgrade at this point.
    10 Team H2H Baseball- Cats

R, HR, RBI, BB, SB, AVG, XBH
    W, ERA, SV, K WHIP, QS

C: D. Jansen
    1B: P. Goldschmidt
    2B: J. Villar
    3B: E. Suarez
    SS: J. Peraza
    OF: M. Trout
    OF: G. Stanton
    OF: A. Benintendi
    UTIL: G. Springer
    UTIL: J. Gallo
    P: T. Bauer
    P: Z. Wheeler
    RP: T. Glasnow
    RP: K. Maeda
    P: G. Marquez
    P: L. Castillo
    P: S. Bieber
    P: C. McHugh

Bench: J. Profar, T. White, M. Smith, C. Martinez (SP), G. Holland

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Moving Stanton

Bogaerts would be a good target. Cespedes isn't a bad return either. You donnt want to be moving him for multiple parts. Best thing if you're moving him would be to get another slumping star in return.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Stud

i just traded him last night. I traded Stanton, Ventura, Kennedy and Neftali Feliz for David Price, Kole Calhoun,Andrew Miller and Robbie Ray. (Holds league)

Maybe one of these years Stanton will hit 50 HRs and then again with his injury prone history, maybe not.

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    i just traded him last night. I traded Stanton, Ventura, Kennedy and Neftali Feliz for David Price, Kole Calhoun,Andrew Miller and Robbie Ray. (Holds league)

Maybe one of these years Stanton will hit 50 HRs and then again with his injury prone history, maybe not.
    I think Stanton will get to 50 at some point. In the meantime, Price and Colhoun are the names you got back for him. Not bad all in all if Price is able to get his ERA back down to earth.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I think Stanton will get to 50 at some point. In the meantime, Price and Colhoun are the names you got back for him. Not bad all in all if Price is able to get his ERA back down to earth.
    Andrew Miller is lights out and Prices skills have been fantastic of late (ERA due to bad luck). good riddance Giancarlo

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft