Im in a 10 team league that allows teams to keep 3 players, however, the players are tiered and you are allowed to keep only 1 player per tier. My potential keepers for the 1st or top tier are Tom Brady, Frank Gore, Reggie Bush, and Chad Johnson. Our scoring system is 6 points for every touchdown, 1 pt./10 yards rushing/receiving, and 0.5 points/reception. Our lineup allows QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, TE, K, and DEF. Im pretty much decided on the 2 lower keeper spots with Andre Johnson and Michael Turner.All summer I have been leaning towards keeping Gore, but that little voice in my head has been whispering "Brady" the last few days.I pick 6th in a snake draft and my concern is that if I keep Brady, Ill be looking at drafting a much lower rated RB than Gore - even in our first drafting round. Most of the stud backs are keepers this year and Id be looking at drafting the likes of Willie Parker, Reggie Bush, Clinton Portis, Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams, etc. While these are all good backs, they are all in a time-sharing situation of some kind. Another concern with Brady is that as hot as they began last year, it seemed that defenses began catching on a bit towards the end of the season. I know that Brady wont duplicate last seasons numbers, but I dont want to see a regression to the mid 20 TD days either....at least not if means giving up Gore. Also, Drew Brees is not going to be kept and there is a good chance that he will be there in the 2nd drafting round and by keeping Gore and waiting on a QB, I could pick up a stud WR Fitzgerald, Reggie Wayne, Chad Johnson, etc. with my first pick.The flip side of the arguement is that Gore could be a letdown this year again. I kept him with high hopes last year, but the offense without Norv Turner and an unstable QB position made for a sub-par year for Gore. And I dont believe that Brady is going to slip back very much in his numbers as the Pats will be looking to get back into the Super Bowl.Sorry for the length of the post, but I did want to explain my situation as best I can. Any advice will be appreciated as well as differing view points. This is a money league although not a large amount, but Id really like to get off to as good a start as I can.Thanks.