Thread: Ryan Madson

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Ryan Madson

Already dealt him in a league with saves and holds separate ....but also own him in my league with SV+H as one category. Jake Diekman is available and very tempting given Texas is probably a top 3 team in the AL.

I also own Rosenthal, Neris and Jeffress in that league.....obviously a closer is better to have....

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Ryan Madson

Not exactly sure what the question was here haha.
    If it was asking if you should grab Diekman, then it depends how much help you need in those categories, and who you would have to drop.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Not exactly sure what the question was here haha.
    If it was asking if you should grab Diekman, then it depends how much help you need in those categories, and who you would have to drop.
    LOL good call...

I meant Diekman for Madson. We only have 4 spots for RPs though so I don't wanna pick up a 5th one.

I don't think Im terrible in Sv+H.....I have the 4th most but I guess have been unlucky cuz I'm only 1-4-4 in that matchup

Dobber Sports Titan

So you're debating dropping Madson for Diekman in the one league?

I think sticking with Madson is probably the move that I would go with for now, just a little more security out of him. Having a reliever on the bench also makes no sense.
    I'm wondering if there would be any value in shopping Neris/Jeffress, and then you can get both of them. Texas should be one of the best teams from here on out for the season.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Echo Eskimo's comments here. For the interim stick with Madsen but I would definitely consider Jeffress.