Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Draft Ranking and ideas (Young Guns)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Draft Ranking and ideas (Young Guns)

SteveGamer - agree - Miller will be dropped, and I will consider a D if one is there. But I like the option of taking a high ranked forward to build on, and hope to grab a goalie and HOPE another high rank forward sneaks into 2 round or the best D available.

Thanks everyone!
    12 Managers - Cap League (total salary adjusted yearly) - points only.
    12 F, 6D, 2G, 2 Spares
    5 Round yearly draft, ONE free agent pick up per year.

Team:
    G - Shesterkin, Gustavsson
    D - Montour, Addison, Barrie, Gustafson, Aho, Fowler.
    F - Draisalt, Kaprisov, Stamkos, Nylander, Marchand, Terry, Verhague, Necas, Mittlestad, Dach, Rossi, Bordeleau Spares: Zibanejad, Chytil.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Hi everyone! Just bumping this one. Given draft last weekend - Puljujarvi going #4 to Edm with a better offence than Columbus and Torts - so i have moved him up....!! Also, I now have the #8 overall pick. (for Vatenen). So my ranking is as follows (based on needing fwds in first round):

1 - Matthews
    2 - Laine
    3 - Puljujarvi (given Edm pick and if they trade a winger away this summer)...
    4 - Gost.

I think the guy at 3rd could jump on a goalie (Gibson) as he only has Halak currently or the guy at 2nd takes Ristolainen as he is a huge buffalo fan and needs D. So needs might push one of the top 4 to me at the 5th pick.

5 - W. Nylander (Top fwd at 5th...if Ristolainen is still available, I would pass on him as I just acquired S,Weber -and E.Kane for Draisalt - sigs updated).
    6 - Ristolainen (manager picking 6th...just traded me Weber...so he will jump on Ritolainen) ....leaving me Strome or Marner at 8th overall.
    7 - Strome

8 - Marner
    9 - Parayko (if Shanttenkirk traded this summer....he might be tempting at 8 overall lol).
    10 - Larkin, Ratanen, C. Conner (my target with first selection of the second rounder...I think Ratanen and Conner will be there for late pikcs in my draft).
    11 - Goalie with second selection of the 2 nd round....rank as follows: Gibson (clear starter), Murray, Vals, Hell,..I might try to acquire Elliot depending on the price.

Again - please feel free to let me know what you think....these boards are great!

12 F, 6D, 2G, 2 Spares

Team:
    F - Draisalt, Kaprisov, Stamkos, Nylander, Marchand, Terry, Verhague, Necas, Mittlestad, Dach, Rossi, Bordeleau Spares: Zibanejad, Chytil.

Dobber Sports Titan

I like your list.
    A few personal preferences of mine would be to flip Marner/Strome, and to pick the goalie above Larkin. Especially with the ones you have listed there.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks Eskimo !
    12 F, 6D, 2G, 2 Spares

Team: