Thread: Ben Zobrist

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Ben Zobrist

Plain and simple. He is 35, does he keep it up?
    (And no I'm not talking about him needing a little blue pill)
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Ben Zobrist

Probably not

But he said that playing just 2nd base is allowing him to focus more on his hitting which he attributes to his career year.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Titan

I'm hoping he can keep up even half of it. Looking to shore up 2B and have pitching to spare.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I'm in a league where the playoff seasons coincide with actual MLB playoffs and you can carry players from your team into the playoffs without having to get in a draft for other ones.

That being said, would you move Marcus Semien for Ben Zobrist? The other owner would end up keeping Semien & I would have Zobrist just for my playoff run, I'm currently sitting in first place and Zobrist wouldn't crack my list of keepers (Altuve, Rizzo, Machado, Sale, DeGrom, Perez & Myers).

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by DrSteveBrule View Post
    I'm in a league where the playoff seasons coincide with actual MLB playoffs and you can carry players from your team into the playoffs without having to get in a draft for other ones.

That being said, would you move Marcus Semien for Ben Zobrist? The other owner would end up keeping Semien & I would have Zobrist just for my playoff run, I'm currently sitting in first place and Zobrist wouldn't crack my list of keepers (Altuve, Rizzo, Machado, Sale, DeGrom, Perez & Myers).
    Where does he fit in your lineup?? Isn't Semien SS? Or we talking Util spot for Zobrist?

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DrSteveBrule View Post

Sounds like it makes sense if you're going for a championship. Semien isn't a big name to be keeping next season anyways.