Thread: Prospects worth stashing

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Prospects worth stashing

I have stashed Taillon and Glasnow.. But am hearing good things about Bregman and Trea Turner.. Are either of those guys worth stashing over Taillon or Glasnow?

Make sure to take a look at my roster.
    10 Team H2H Baseball- Cats

R, HR, RBI, BB, SB, AVG, XBH
    W, ERA, SV, K WHIP, QS

C: D. Jansen
    1B: P. Goldschmidt
    2B: J. Villar
    3B: E. Suarez
    SS: J. Peraza
    OF: M. Trout
    OF: G. Stanton
    OF: A. Benintendi
    UTIL: G. Springer
    UTIL: J. Gallo
    P: T. Bauer
    P: Z. Wheeler
    RP: T. Glasnow
    RP: K. Maeda
    P: G. Marquez
    P: L. Castillo
    P: S. Bieber
    P: C. McHugh

Bench: J. Profar, T. White, M. Smith, C. Martinez (SP), G. Holland

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Prospects worth stashing

They are pretty equivalent, and may be up a little sooner. Really depends on if you feel you need pitching or batters more.

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify, I mean Turner/Bregman may be up sooner.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

I own Turner in a league where I have Zobrist at 2B (and will mvoe to LF if the call up happens), and I just picked up Bregman in a league where Villar has been my starting 3B. I had AJ Reed in that NA spot but I guess he's on the DL now.

Based on your team and based on the fact that Berrios and now Urias have not performed well upon their debuts.... I wouldn't hold onto two SP from the same team when you don't have a NA spot.

If you don't find youre suffering in pitching stats due to a smaller bench, I would go with Tallion and Turner.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Based on your team and based on the fact that Berrios and now Urias have not performed well upon their debuts.... I wouldn't hold onto two SP from the same team when you don't have a NA spot.

If you don't find you're suffering in pitching stats due to a smaller bench, I would go with Tallion and Turner.
    I'll second this. Based on their numbers this season, I'd think Taillon will get the call before Glasnow. Both have similar upside but Taillon has a better chance at producing this season due to his superior control.

Turner vs Bregman is a toss up. Turner has more speed, Bregman a little more power. Both of these guys will gain multi position eligibility after the call (Turner at SS and Bregman at 3B). Turner is up tomorrow so you better grab him quick if you want him!
    10 Team Yahoo H2H Keep 5 G, A, PPP, FOW, SOG, HITS, BLKS, W, GAA, SV, SV%
    C,C,LW,LW,RW,RW,F,F,D,D,D,D,G,G,BN,BN,BN,BN,BN,IR+ ,IR+
    Keepers:
    Makar, J. Hughes, T. Meier, K. Connor, Ovechkin

Dobber Sports Immortal

Yesssss Trea Turner arrives!!! Been reading Dusty has a tendency to not play young guys though so I hope that doesn't happen here.

Also worth noting is that Zimmerman is on the paternity list....so this could potentially just be a short term thing for Turner

Dobber Sports Immortal

Yesssss Trea Turner arrives!!! Been reading Dusty has a tendency to not play young guys though so I hope that doesn't happen here.

Also worth noting is that Zimmerman is on the paternity list....so this could potentially just be a short term thing for Turner
    Well....that was stupid. 3 for 3 in his debut and then not another game over the weekend. Sent back down.

Thankfully I didn't waste a move and just left him on NA.

Dobber Sports Titan

Well....that was stupid. 3 for 3 in his debut and then not another game over the weekend. Sent back down.

Thankfully I didn't waste a move and just left him on NA.
    It's unfortunate (and stupid), but I can't say it's all that surprising. Hopefully he at least gets a few cameos throughout the rest of the season.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)