Thread: Veteran Keeper League Going Through Transition (Need Lots of Active Owners)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Veteran Keeper League Going Through Transition (Need Lots of Active Owners)

So the long and the short of it is - our fantasy league of about 10 years is going through a transition period. We rescued it off of a forum that was going down, and have lost a good amount of owners in the shuffle. This is an awesome 30 team league with 27 man rosters (plus a few prospects). Scoring is extremely simple - just a year long point accumulation for mostly goals/assists and plus/minus (and wins, GA, losses for goalies). There is no cap and no roster turnover, so your players are yours until you trade them or they retire. The buy in is $25 CDN, and payouts vary for the top five teams, as well as the ability to make money back during the playoff portion.

We currently have about 12 of the 30 teams available. I can't stress enough, some of these teams are monsters. The first few rosters claimed will be in the money conversation every single year. One of the available teams has finished (I believe) second or better for the last five years, easily earning more than a $100 gain each season. The roster is led by P. Kane, Getzlaf, Steen, Saad, and others, and though it has some veterans, remains a major championship contender. Other available teams include a consistent contender with the likes of Parise, Stastny, and Shea Weber, among others. The team with Crosby is available, as is the team with Ovechkin. There are also extreme rebuilding projects, including the roster with the first overall pick this coming season.

PM me for a link to the forum and more details. I will answer messages first come, first served, and will also give priority to the first contacts. Thanks for reading!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Veteran Keeper League Going Through Transition (Need Lots of Active Owners)

sent a PM

Default Re: Veteran Keeper League Going Through Transition (Need Lots of Active Owners)

Bumping this and providing the link this time. We have added a couple of new owners, but many of the stacked teams remain available. Check things out and let me know if you're interested.

http://lshlfantasy.proboards.com

Dobber Sports Apprentice

teams availble ?
    league info G(2) A(1) -+(1)PIM (.25) PP/SH bonus G (2) A (1.5)
    Goalie S (0.15) GA(-1) W (2) SO (3)
    15 starter ( 11f 3D 1G) // 5 bench 4F 1D
    Keep 5
    and Keep rookies that are on bench and under 100Gp
    F: Giroux , Stamkos,Benn,Seguin,Gaudreau,Voracek,Kopitar,Ranta nen,Kuznetsov,Zucker,Landeskog
    D: Gostisbehere,Krug,Letang,Montour
    Bench: Patrick,Kaprisov,Mittelstad,Tuch

Quote Originally Posted by blitzilla View Post
    teams availble ?
    We've still got at least 10 teams available.

http://lshlfantasy.proboards.com/thr...shl-teams-sale

We're still looking to fill this league up a bit, and there are some really good teams left. We'll be conducting a contraction draft in the near future (assuming we don't get enough owners), followed by the entry draft. Message me or respond with any questions.
    Last edited by WeissAsNice; September 20, 2016 at 9:13 PM.

One final bump here. The league will be contracting and entry drafting this weekend, so this is a perfect time to rescue one of the great teams we have available. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://lshlfantasy.proboards.com/thr...shl-teams-sale

Interested in a team.