Thread: Acquired Calhoun for Pillar/Choo

I...am your father.

Default Acquired Calhoun for Pillar/Choo

I'm a little tight, roster-wise, with my IR full (but many close to returning). I'm getting sick of Choo. And losing patience with Pillar. I doubt any of these three make my final three keepers. I had an abundance of OF so I did this deal (I also gave up a 4th for a 5th, so a small loss).

My other fielders:
    Blackmon LF/CF
    Thompson LF/CF/RF
    Cain CF
    Calhoun RF
    Kemp RF
    Altherr LF/RF
    Reddick RF
    Gomez CF

The latter three are on the IR. This is a 16-team league and I sit 4th. I'm first in hitting by a mile. I'm 14th in pitching thanks to Keuchel
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Acquired Calhoun for Pillar/Choo

I like that you condensed. OF is the easiest position to find fringe players for, and even though you had to toss in a few picks, you made an upgrade and got yourself an extra roster spot. Calhoun is also still expendable and would be a much better trading chip for a pitcher.
    Hopefully Keuchel (and Houston in general) turns is around for you!
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)