Thread: T. Walker or C. Martinez

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default T. Walker or C. Martinez

Usual stats. Who do you like rest of year?? The guy offering me Martinez is a big time Mariners' fan.

Any ideas to maybe sweeten the pot??

My team: Lucroy, Abreu, Altube, Villar, Lindor, Puig, JUpton, Napoli, Revere, Maybin, Ozuna (3 OF spots)
    Harvey, Quintana, Verlander, Walker, Salazar, Nuno, Rosenthal, Jeffress, Madson, Neris

His team: Molina, Edwin, Cano, Rendon, Story, McCutch, Marte, Bradley, Piscotty, Beltre, Baez
    Martinez, Smyly, Corbin, Wright, Bauer, Miller, Chapman, Uejara, Colome, Erasmo,

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: T. Walker or C. Martinez

I would take Martinez, but if you can sweeten the pot, then do it. You have extra OF, so maybe try chucking one of them in for an IF (third base maybe?).
    Or you could look to possibly upgrade Rosenthal to Chapman.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Ive countered with Walker/Rosenthal for Martinez/Chapman

Any other opinions?

Please note I have Upton, Puig and Harvey and am somehow in 5th place right now lol

Dobber Sports Titan

That's probably the one I would have gone for too. Hope it works!

I don't know if you feel like trying to take a stab at McCutch? But I would look at either him or Beltre.

The fact you're hanging on that well with Harvey et al. is quite impressive. Hopefully those guys turn it around and bump you up the standings a little.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)