Hi guys,

My third year dynasty league needs seven managers. We are moving from Fantrax to Yahoo so we had guys bolt and a couple of inactive managers. Since we have so many inactive teams, we are going to have those seven teams re-draft their own teams so they can put their own stamp on the league. Noteworthy available players are: Subban, Kucherov, Stone, Carlson, OEL, Domi, Larkin, Eichel, Landeskog, Rask, M. Jones, McDavid, Monahan, Tavares, Duchene, Perry, Crawford, Hedman, Price, Huberdeau, Saad, Malkin, Giroux, S. Jones, MAF, J. Allen, Bergeron, Toffoli, Schneider, M. Murray, and much more. So as you can see you will be drafting a pretty decent squad because there are a ton of guys available.

The league is H2H (G, A, PTS, SOG, PIM, PPP, SHP, Hit, BLK, FOW, W, GAA, SV%, SHO)
Rosters are 3 C,LW,RW, 4D, 1 UTIL, 1 G, 6 bench, and 10 minors (100 GP for skaters, 50 for goalies)
Haven't decided on the new number for this season, but probably around 10 adds per week (this includes calling guys up from your farm team)
$25 buy in and we are restructuring our payouts since we don't have to pay for the Fantrax fee anymore. (Voting for these decisions will occur when our league fills up)
We have a pro boards site to run the league during the offseason.

I think I have covered all the bases, but if you have any other questions or would like to join us, send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Lucas