Thread: What happened to goalie rankings?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default What happened to goalie rankings?

Noticed no update in 2 months... Any reason for that?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: What happened to goalie rankings?

I've been lobbying for goalie PROSPECT rankings, like Dobber provides for forwards and D-men. Sure, I realize that goalies are highly volatile and difficult to rank, that level/league differences count for a lot, but that also applies at other positions. Set some criteria as we do for the others and rank away. I tried to start by pulling the prospects out of the Goalie Post top 100, but that's not comprehensive at all. As it is, we get some rankings in the Prospect Guide (which I can't wait to get my hands on), but not much else. There's a top 50 prospect ranking at InGoal magazine, but it's a year old; still looks halfway decent, but could use some updating. I'd even be willing to jump in and help any way I could.

20-team NHL cap keeper; auction salaries w/contracts; 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 3B, 18 farm
    H2H Cat Wins: G, A, Pts, 2G+A, DPts, PIM, SOG, Hits, Blks, FO%, STG, GWG, G Wins, GAA, Save %, ShO
    C: Stamkos, Toews, DRyan, Compher, Fisher, Haula
    LW: Lucic, Tkachuk, Eriksson Ek, Connor
    RW: Radulov, Tarasenko, JWilliams, Point, Callahan
    D: Braun, Del Zotto, McNabb, CMiller, Petry, Subban, Butcher
    G: Andersen, Rinne
    Farm: Anderson-Dolan, Beaudin, O?Regan, Suzuki, Kayumov, Bastian, Pu, Meloche, Pionk, Poolman, Montembault, Hill