Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Offer...what think..REP

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Offer...what think..REP

Quote Originally Posted by HRM Fantasy Fan View Post
    In my opinion the only two habs forwards to own are Pacioretty and Galcheyuk and Galcheyuk is starting to lose his shine for me.
    Didn't Galchenyuk finish in the top20 in NHL goal scoring last year? Didn't he have like one goal less than Pacioretty? Isn't like 7 years younger than Patches?!
    twitter: @hugotwigg

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by yougo View Post
    Didn't Galchenyuk finish in the top20 in NHL goal scoring last year? Didn't he have like one goal less than Pacioretty? Isn't like 7 years younger than Patches?!
    I'm with yougo here. Galchenyuk still has a ton of time to fill out a few more points per season. He definitely isn't done growing, and having another season under his belt having gotten used to some new responsibilities, he's a good guy to own going into next season.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Icon

i have rejected the offer, solely based on the Gallagher part. i really like his future. Bura i also like, and have hopes for a big year next. i had entertained this ONLY because i do have some interest in Kreider, but not so much in Tatar.

In my opinion the only two habs forwards to own are Pacioretty and Galcheyuk and Galcheyuk is starting to lose his shine for me.
    yeesh man, i dunno. Chuky looked pretty damn good last half, and Gallagher was hurt for a good bit of the season...
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Michkov, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW), Foerster, Kakko
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR-

Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Dobber Sports Expert

I'm not one who is sold on Burakovsky but Gallagher is the best player here in the deal. I keep your side because as much as Burakovsky doesn't thrill me, even less so do Kreider or Tatar. Burakovsky still has some untapped upside that could shine if they let Johansson walk this off-season.