Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade Proposed to me

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Trade Proposed to me

Yeah I just keep rejecting but he keeps offering different deals and so today it's

I get Sano and Chris Carter I give Fielder and Bryant which again to me seems like a no.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by bbgarnett View Post
    Yeah I just keep rejecting but he keeps offering different deals and so today it's

I get Sano and Chris Carter I give Fielder and Bryant which again to me seems like a no.
    Send him back Fielder for Rizzo and tell him that's the best you can do if he's going to deal with you like that.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by bbgarnett View Post

Another no. Just reply with a message saying something like 'there isn't a fit now so let's stop here please'.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Another no. Just reply with a message saying something like 'there isn't a fit now so let's stop here please'.
    Hey well I rejected his last offer and just wrote a little message saying it just doesn't look like we can come to an agreeable trade at this time and or that we just aren't a good fit right now. So I assumed that would be the end of it but nope he has proposed me another trade today. This time it's

I give Jose Bautista and a 22nd Rd draft pick next year

I get Chris Carter Brandon Drury Ari 3B/OF and a 2nd RD draft pick next year.

Yahoo Keeper league H2H 12 teams 2 divisions 7X7 Cats

Thanks,

Dobber Sports Prodigy

well he has now cancelled that trade and proposed me Brynat ans Bautista fpr Rizzo and Kemp which now he has cancelled that deal as well.

Dobber Sports Titan

I don't know what he's doing, but it doesn't seem like anything productive. Seems like he has way too much time on his hands.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Given Fielder's poor start, you aren't going to get much trade value. Carter's power is legit, it's just his poor avg and K's that kill Fantasy squads. Fielder hasn't put up huge power numbers since 2011 (38) and 2012 (30). A player on his team I'd try to target is Miguel Sano who hasn't quite started great but is still young and has monster power as well.
    Former Dobber Baseball Writer/Contributor - Top 150 Hitters, Top 100 SP and Top 50 RP Rankings.

Main Roster:
    C: Robert Thomas, Ryan O'Reilly, Casey Mittlestaddt, Vincent Trockhek, Dylan Strome, Brock Nelson, Troy Terry, Colin White
    RW: Nikita Kucherov, Sam Reinhart, Vladimir Tarasenko, Mats Zucarello,
    LW: Jason Robertson, Nikolaj Ehlers, Max Comtois, Zach Hyman, Christian Dvorak, James VanRiemsdyk, Andrew Mangiapane
    D: Erik Karlsson, Shea Theodore, John Klingberg, Travis Sanheim, Mike Reilly
    G: Carey Price, Juuse Saros, Elvis Merzlikins, Petr Mrazek

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Yeah well hopefully he's done offering me trades for a while as he just proposed a trade or I am assuming he made the proposal to another guy in the league and he accepted. So he is trading Rizzo and Kemp to that guy for Chris Davis and Nelson Cruz

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Hey back again now he has sent me a message asking me if I would be willing to part with Julio Urias as we have prospects in this league so I'd have to put Urias on my team. I am going to probably say no as Urias seems to good to even consider trading even though he hasn't pitched in the Majors yet.

1.Julio Urias,P, LAD
    2.Brendan Rodgers,3B/SS, Col
    3.Jose Berrios,P, Minn
    4.Clint Frazier,OF, Clev
    5.Jose Peraza,2B, Cinc

Dobber Sports Titan

Well no one is untouchable. Depends on what he's offering, but I wouldn't get my hopes up with the other offers he's been sending you.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Well he is back at it with the trade offers this time it's Pujols and Sano for Fielder and Bryant

Dobber Sports Titan

I don't think you even need to ask at this point.