Thread: Bishop Sankey

Default Bishop Sankey

Listen, I was never high on Sankey coming out of college, but I feel for the kid. How humbling it must be as a vet to have to share a jersey number in mini camp... http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-ti...th-kevin-byard

That's a tough pill to swallow.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Bishop Sankey

I was reading that there's a good chance he wont have to worry about his number in TEN much longer. Most likely not going to be around there much longer.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Bishop Sankey

Trading for Murray and drafting Henry, he drops to at best #3 on the depth chart. Then you factor in Cobb as well. His best best will be to find a new team. He's still young but his days in Tennessee are numbered. I feel for Cobb to. Same situation and he went from being the future bright light last season to nearly out of the picture as well. He'll likely stick but a bad turn of events for him.