Thread: 16 team dynasty in fantrax brand new league 4 openings

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default 16 team dynasty in fantrax brand new league 4 openings

you pick a real life team and at all times need at least 7 players from that real life team. you can keep as many from the real life team BEFORE the first year draft, but have to pay their ADP value (ADP values will come from Fantasy Pros and will be as close to draft date (draft date will be right before NFL season for most up to date info) as possible). So if I, ARI, wants to keep C.Palmer, and his ADP is 132nd overall, he'd be a 9th round kept this coming year player. Rest of rounds that aren't filled with kept players are simply drafted in standard draft (snake) order done randomly in year 1, after that done inverse from previous season(s) standings. In future seasons it's just keep or not each player, up to full starting roster. no DL max slots, but you can't add DL guy off FA due to that. starting slots
    1 QB (3 max)
    2 RB (4 max)
    3 WR (6 max)
    1 TE (2 max)
    1 TE/WR/RB flex
    1 K (2 max)
    1 Team D (2 max)
    2 DL (3 max)
    2 LB (3 max)
    2 DB (3 max)
    NOT a "big play" IDP league (meaning tackles aren't much less than sacks/turnovers). PPR for offensive players.
    Teams already been taken: ARI, NE, NYG, BUF, MIA, DAL, WAS, DEN, CAR, GB, PIT, OAK, All 20 other NFL teams are up for grabs. any interest contact [email protected]. max 3 QB rule is this: you can have as many QB's active from team of your name as you want (3 total), but you can't have 3 different starters at any time. If you don't have ANY from team of your name you can only have 2 QB's (active ones, this doesn't apply to RES/DL slots).

Banned

Default Re: 16 team dynasty in fantrax brand new league 4 openings

Sounds cool, I'll send you an email.

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: 16 team dynasty in fantrax brand new league 4 openings

Giddy up, I'm in