Thread: Active and dedicated GM looking for a 2nd league

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Active and dedicated GM looking for a 2nd league

Hy guys,

i am thinking about joining a 2nd league. IŽd prefer to take over an abandoned team or a team that needs a rebuild. I am very active. League has to be on Fantrax, and iŽd like it to be a full keeper / dynasty league with farm. I am currently only playing in one league where i am the co-commish. It is the league in my signature

If you need an active and knowledgeable GM for your league, let me know

[email protected]
    12 team full keeper dynasty league (H2H Points-Based)

scoring cats:

G, A, P, PPP, SHP, +/-, PIM, SOG, FOW, FOL, Hit, TK, BLK, GWG, GA, SV, SHO, W

C: Barkov, MacKinnon, Zegras, Hughes, Matthews
    LW: Pavelski,Teravainen, Nichushkin,
    RW: Rantanen, Laine, Terry
    F: Kakko, Rakell, Granlund
    D: Jones, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dahlin, Burns, Thrun,
    G: Gibson, F. Andersen, Saros, Hart
    Farm: L. Carlsson, Moore, Miroshnichenko, Mintyukov, Zellweger, Askarov, Fedotov, Clang

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Active and dedicated GM looking for a 2nd league

I might have an opening coming up in one of the leagues I co-commish. I will know for sure in the morning.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by Selanne13 View Post
    League has to be on Fantrax, and iŽd like it to be a full keeper / dynasty league with farm. I am currently only playing in one league where i am the co-commish.
    If I remember right, you actually had interest in joining the 24-team WHL last year.
    It's a great league - all GMs are here on Dobber forums.
    $50 GM entry fee, then $25 yearly after that.

We have two departing GMs, so we will be pooling their players and having a dispersal draft.
    It's weekly H2H with point-based scoring of multi-categories. Almost a dynasty. Teams roster 35 players (25 NHL, 10 JR) and keep 25 players each July (20 NHL + 5 JR).
    We do a JR draft in July and a Pro-Redraft in September to keep activity up in the off-season.

Love to have you + one other forums member to create your own teams from the dispersal draft.
    The players available are really solid and the #2 overall prospect pick is in there too... so somebody could decide to go OLD or YOUNG. Top 4 picks will probably be from Ovechkin/N.Backstrom/Quick/#2 Prospect Pick(likely Laine).

More info here:
    http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...cussion/page61

i did have interest back then, and i still do

scoring cats:

Farm: L. Carlsson, Moore, Miroshnichenko, Mintyukov, Zellweger, Askarov, Fedotov, Clang

Dobber Sports Recruit

http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...-Keeper-League

Take a look and let me know if you are interested.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    If I remember right, you actually had interest in joining the 24-team WHL last year.
    It's a great league - all GMs are here on Dobber forums.
    $50 GM entry fee, then $25 yearly after that.

We have two departing GMs, so we will be pooling their players and having a dispersal draft.
    It's weekly H2H with point-based scoring of multi-categories. Almost a dynasty. Teams roster 35 players (25 NHL, 10 JR) and keep 25 players each July (20 NHL + 5 JR).
    We do a JR draft in July and a Pro-Redraft in September to keep activity up in the off-season.

Love to have you + one other forums member to create your own teams from the dispersal draft.
    The players available are really solid and the #2 overall prospect pick is in there too... so somebody could decide to go OLD or YOUNG. Top 4 picks will probably be from Ovechkin/N.Backstrom/Quick/#2 Prospect Pick(likely Laine).

More info here:
    http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...cussion/page61
    Pengwin -- I am in another league with Selanne, the one he references, and I can totally vouch for him. A great GM, active, and does a great job co-commish'ing the league. He'd be an excellent addition to the WHL. That league that we are in together has been running now for 6 seasons, with no signs of slowing down.

Selanne -- our other league is pretty unbeatable in terms of active GMs in my opinion, but the WHL comes pretty close. Also some pretty knowledgeable GMs too. I would definitely recommend joining if you can.
    WHL - World Hockey League (24-Team Daily H2H)
    Weighted Scoring: G(1),A(1),PPP(0.5),+/-(0.5), SOG/PIM/HIT/BLK(all 0.05), FOW-C(0.01)

Fall River's Finest
    C(3): Malkin, Kesler, Hanzal
    LW(3): Lucic, Perron, Chimera
    RW(3): Eberle, R. Smith, Doan
    F(3): Stafford (RW), Parenteau (RW), Eakin (C)
    D(6): S. Weber, Suter, Giordano, Yandle, Chara, Polak
    G(1): Miller [+ Niemi, Zatkoff]
    Bench: Filppula (C), Ferland (LW), Stalberg (LW), Weise (RW)

Prospects(10): Roy (C), Tambellini (C), Andreoff (LW), Jensen (LW), Sorensen (RW), Morin (RW), DeMelo (D), Berube (G), Campbell (G)

Quote Originally Posted by MCMackerel View Post
    Pengwin -- I am in another league with Selanne, the one he references, and I can totally vouch for him. A great GM, active, and does a great job co-commish'ing the league. He'd be an excellent addition to the WHL. That league that we are in together has been running now for 6 seasons, with no signs of slowing down.

Selanne -- our other league is pretty unbeatable in terms of active GMs in my opinion, but the WHL comes pretty close. Also some pretty knowledgeable GMs too. I would definitely recommend joining if you can.

Thx for the kind words MCMackerel. I'd be happy to join, just waiting to hear back from pengwin as i sent him a private message yesterday.

scoring cats: