Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anthony Beauvillier

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Anthony Beauvillier

Capuano likes that he can play up, down, and across the lineup. And Snow likes Cap. So Beauvillier is only limited by his talent IMO, and he definitely has some talent. I totally agree that he can be a 60 point type of player, generating points in a lot of ways.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I am pretty happy with the scoop on beauvillier... Hope he continues to play with Tavares, either way if he turn into a 50-60 point guy I will be thrilled.
    C: Giroux, Johansen, Schenn
    LW: Forseberg, J Hockey, Patch
    RW: Tara, Radulov, Toffoli
    D: Josi, Werenski,
    Ghost, Keith
    F: Coyle, Ehlers,
    Tkatchuk
    B:
    Konency, Rantanen, Hartnell, Gallagher, Spezza
    G: Price, Bishop

Dobber Sports Ace

Cooled off but may be in a better position now.

Really expected Barzal to be the rookie this year so was definitely surprised by Bouvs rise. But he looks competent and I think he can develop some nice peripherals in time.

I think 60 point potential is there. But imagine he would need a guy like Tavares to get there.

Really, I think he's undervalued in a lot of deep keeper and Dynasty leagues.
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdanger View Post
    Cooled off but may be in a better position now.

Really expected Barzal to be the rookie this year so was definitely surprised by Bouvs rise. But he looks competent and I think he can develop some nice peripherals in time.

I think 60 point potential is there. But imagine he would need a guy like Tavares to get there.

Really, I think he's undervalued in a lot of deep keeper and Dynasty leagues.
    What I noticed was that he was progressing right along in his first 9 games then for some unknown reason, Capuano sits him and makes him wait for the 10th game knowing fully that he didn't intend to send him back to junior. He seemed to lose his confidence after that. Not sure if it means anything, but, I hope he is mentally tough enough to not let Capuano's head games screw with him, especially since Capuano's day's are numbered.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by JRA View Post
    I am pretty happy with the scoop on beauvillier... Hope he continues to play with Tavares, either way if he turn into a 50-60 point guy I will be thrilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    What I noticed was that he was progressing right along in his first 9 games then for some unknown reason, Capuano sits him and makes him wait for the 10th game knowing fully that he didn't intend to send him back to junior. He seemed to lose his confidence after that. Not sure if it means anything, but, I hope he is mentally tough enough to not let Capuano's head games screw with him, especially since Capuano's day's are numbered.
    Certainly agree. Surprised Capuano has lasted this long given their record.

I imagine they hoped for better than this for their first season on Brooklyn. They really need to find a new head coach though. I think it would benefit all Islander players.

And maybe someone who sees that Greiss should be their starting GK and not Halak.

For me, biggest difference from last season is last season Greiss was their starter and he was very very good. The switch to Halak this year made little sense to me.
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)