Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Radulov

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Radulov

Don't be surprised if Detroit goes after free agent Alexander Radulov this off-season.

Radulov apparently wants to come back to the NHL after a number of season in the KHL. Detroit and Colorado are two of the teams on the list of clubs he wants to talk to. The Red Wings may have the cash to sign Radulov to a short-term deal if they can move the contract ($7.5 million) of Pavel Datsyuk, who is almost certain to retire.
    Source: Michigan Live

Apr 30 - 9:50 AM

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Radulov

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    We did this thread a few weeks ago. There will probably be another one every few weeks all offseason. It's an important event if Radulov returns.

http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...p-with-Radulov

I picked him a couple of days before the end of the regular season. He might make my top 26, or I can trade him for a nice draft pick.

The great variable that will determine how high he can produce is who he signs with. If he ends up on a solid offensive team and carves out a premium role there are some juicy numbers be had. I think the most realistic range is 50-60 points if he plays the full slate. Maybe even better if he lands in the right place.

There is a tiny chance this is just rumors floated by his agent to extract more rubles from CSKA Moscow. But I am assuming it's legit.
    Read the link Doug provided, and read the geek! Best numbers guy around