Thread: Gatorade releases the best tribute to Peyton Manning retiring ever.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Gatorade releases the best tribute to Peyton Manning retiring ever.

What a cool video tribute to Peyton and the kind of man he was. I have never been a Colts or Broncos fan, but I have always had mad respect for Peyton Manning for some reason. This is just great.

http://fanbuzz.rare.us/story/gatorad...-may-ever-see/
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Gatorade releases the best tribute to Peyton Manning retiring ever.

I found it confusing. They were reading letters from Peyton, but near the end it seemed to shift to them talking to the camera (to Peyton?) as opposed to reading the letters. What the hell did I just watch?

Dobber Sports Deity

Those were all letters that Peyton himself had written to various people in his life that meant something to him at different times throughout his career; be it his brother, father, former teammates and coaches.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Those were all letters that Peyton himself had written to various people in his life that meant something to him at different times throughout his career; be it his brother, father, former teammates and coaches.
    Ya I got that and I thought it was a cool concept, but at the end they started talking to the camera (not reading from the letters anymore). They were talking directly to the camera and were clearly "acting" at that point and throwing around a lot of emotion, which is weird considering they were supposed to be speaking someone else's words. It almost seemed like they flipped from Peyton talking to them, to them talking to Peyton. I really don't get why they would do that. Anyways, I thought it stunk but each to their own