Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Is it always this quiet?

Default Re: Is it always this quiet?

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    At 41+ responses, this thread isn't quiet enough...................
    Best post yet.

Listen, Canadiens2099 I don't know what motivates you to derail your own thread. I could hazard a guess but I won't. If you're unhappy here then move along. It's that simple. Or stick to your thread topic and try to find a solution to the problem. Otherwise, you are the problem.

You will quit engaging other members for the objective of being antagonistic. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
    @SmittysRant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Best post yet.

Listen, Canadiens2099 I don't know what motivates you to derail your own thread. I could hazard a guess but I won't. If you're unhappy here then move along. It's that simple. Or stick to your thread topic and try to find a solution to the problem. Otherwise, you are the problem.

You will quit engaging other members for the objective of being antagonistic. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
    It was a good discussion overall. This thread has been derailed by a bunch of posters over the last two pages. It's just easy for you to blame the new guy. Lock the thread up if you want, not a big deal. Thank you.

Ask and ye shall receive. Thanks
    @SmittysRant