Thread: Am I high or what?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Am I high or what?

I sent an offer out to a fellow GM, My Eberle, Ekblad and Perry for his Galchenyuk, Couture and Ghost...Am I high or is this fair value. I think everything evens out on both ends.
    Keeper League 12 Teams; Weekly/H2H; G&A=1pt/Wins=2pts/SO=2pt; Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G; 25 max roster, positions based on Fantrax

Starting Roster
    LW=J. Jokinen, J. Pavelski, C. Soderberg
    C=V. Rask, D. Stepan, N. Kadri
    RW=C. Perry, V. Nichushkin, J. Eberle
    D=A. Ekblad, M. Streit, K. Yandle, M. Vlasic
    G=J. Quick, J. Allen
    Bench=M. Beleskey, J. Drouin, T. Teravainen, R. Strome, D. Perron, C. Ceci, D. Orlov, D. Pouliot
    Minors=J. Blandisi, N. Ritchie, M.Subban, I. Provorov

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Am I high or what?

Is this the points league in your sig?
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Is this the points league in your sig?
    Yeah it is
    Keeper League 12 Teams; Weekly/H2H; G&A=1pt/Wins=2pts/SO=2pt; Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G; 25 max roster, positions based on Fantrax

Starting Roster
    G=J. Quick, J. Allen
    Bench=M. Beleskey, J. Drouin, T. Teravainen, R. Strome, D. Perron, C. Ceci, D. Orlov, D. Pouliot

I...am your father.

I would rather have the Galchenyuk/Couture/Ghost package. It's a close offer that leans heavily on the name/proven value on one side and the potential value on the other side. I'm of the opinion that Perry is fading/has faded and that Ghost is the real deal, so I like this offer.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Yeah I am in the same boat on Perry, hard thing is, it seems everyone is starting to have the same opinion.

Starting Roster
    G=J. Quick, J. Allen

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    I would rather have the Galchenyuk/Couture/Ghost package. It's a close offer that leans heavily on the name/proven value on one side and the potential value on the other side. I'm of the opinion that Perry is fading/has faded and that Ghost is the real deal, so I like this offer.
    In a points league I would definitely agree that the Galchenyuk/Couture/Ghost side has the higher ceiling, along with more points from the D in the deal, giving you more room to further upgrade on F in the future.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

If all goes well, which it should, you're probably winning this one. I don't think that changes the fact that you're probably still buying high on Galchenyuk and Ghost, where Couture is still riding a bit of an inconsistent wave, he's on a high at the moment, but his swings are short term. The Eb's and Perry are riding their wave down, so you're kind of just hopping on the proverbial escalator where they meet - only the one you're getting on is built of wood, and its not necessarily going to the next floor.
    DobberProspects Writer: Ex-Tampa Bay Lightning Prospects, Current New York Rangers Prospects @olaf1393

Dobber Sports Master

You are high...

Joking!

I like this deal for you. Better balance of youth, potential and established point producer.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy